Belle Clair Speedway Summer Nationals

jpugh

The FIRST Belle Clair Speedway Summer Nationals will be held June 18. The admission will be $25.00 to the grandstands. Pits passes will be $35.00. Classes to race - UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds and UMP Sportsmen. For the UMP Late Models it will be a $6,000 to win and $500 to start a 20 car field.

Use this as a start for the 2009 addition of the Summer Nationals at Belle Clair. Will get more information and past it on.

The FIRST Belle Clair Speedway Summer Nationals will be held June 18. The admission will be $25.00 to the grandstands. Pits passes will be $35.00. Classes to race - UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds and UMP Sportsmen. For the UMP Late Models it will be a $6,000 to win and $500 to start a 20 car field.
areyou sure about this info 25.00 for grandstands for a $6,000 race it should be 20.00 kankakee has a $10,000 for 20.00 i55 has a 10,000 race for 25.00.:cool:

areyou sure about this info 25.00 for grandstands for a $6,000 race it should be 20.00 kankakee has a $10,000 for 20.00 i55 has a 10,000 race for 25.00.:cool:

That is what it was last year and it should be the same this year. Smaller sitting area and need to cover costs. It was still a very full stands.

Your postings say the first summer nationals . Then what was it last year this would be the second year they have been there

JACK .........the Belleclaire Web site says the race is on Wednesday the 17th.
Has it been changed to the 18th?

Jack,
I found the answer to my own question....!
You need to change the date on your post...
Belle Claire Summer National Race is June 17th.

Momma Drew

If you look at the date on the first 4 post they are from 2008.

Leave it to Jack to get everybody confused.

As for the price you have to remember Belle-Clair seats less than half of what Pevely holds.

Hopefully this weather clears out. I'm sure Curt will work his but off to give them the best track possible.

No lets not leave it to Jack !!! As the thread is now it is confusing. I never look at the date and time if it looks like it has been recently posted...! And I missed Jack second post about using it as a guide to this years race!

I see what your saying about the date! But still, I thought it was a new tread. Come on Jack, get with the program and post a new add for this years race, instead of pulling up last years post....!

JACK .........the Belleclaire Web site says the race is on Wednesday the 17th.
Has it been changed to the 18th?

If you look closely, this first post was from last year. I was trying to use it for content. The prices are the same. Gates open at 4:00 P.M. I am still trying to get the event times.

Back