Belle-Clair Speedway?

towmaster

Ok so I was sitting at Belle-clair last night wondering if the scorers made a mistake or what. The LM Heat finishes were; Heat 1: Schulte, Frankie; Heat 2: A. Kleine, Ratychyck; Heat 3: Wolfmeier, Hammerlee. Ok so they roll a 1 on the dice so the dash is supposed to start straight up. The Lineup was: Schulte, Frankie, Wolfmeier, A. Kleine. Shouldn't it have been: Schulte, A. Kleine, Wolfmeier, Frankie? I think they screwed up or can anyone explain?

By the way Frankie won the dash and feature. I think he got a bit of a gift.

Yes, there was a mistake. We apologize. We are looking at moving dashes after semis when possible to give extra time to insure lineups can be double checked and not be rushed. I understand we can't change the mistake, but we are always trying to make adjustments to make things work. Thanks

Yes, there was a mistake. We apologize. We are looking at moving dashes after semis when possible to give extra time to insure lineups can be double checked and not be rushed. I understand we can't change the mistake, but we are always trying to make adjustments to make things work. Thanks

In my opinion, the dashes are a waste of time. The main beef I have with them is they give the cars that are already going to be at the front of the feature more track time right before the features and they don't need any extra advantages over their competitors.

Thanks for clearing that up. Well Frankie is fast so its possible that he would have won it anyway but it would have been a little tougher. I don't think allied is obligated to buy him a birthday present this year.

I disagree on the dashes and I think most people would too. It is one of the best races of the night and adds excitement for the fans.

Back