Belle-Clair This Friday?

There have been many posts already about this Friday on here. You should look on a few more pages and read the information already provided.

After looking, I found several of the earlier posts and they were buried. I brought them back so everyone can get information they may need or get interested in the races tomorrow.

thanks to everyone who replied on this we will make the trip to Belle-Clair this friday. We haven't been ther in about 10 years.

Come on down and enjoy. The kids will have fun at the fair as well as the races. There are rides, games and food in addition to the races. The race will be a lot of fun tonight, so we hope you enjoy yourself.

Hey guys (and gals) since this will be my first trip to Belleclair and the Fair is going on, any suggestions on the route I should take and where to look for parking? We have raced karts at Bedrock several times so I have a little knowledge of the area around the race track.

Will be coming from the Troy area.

Thanks in advance! See you at the track.

Go 13 !!

Bus, take Highway 15 east to the Route 159 exit. The 159 exit is the next one past the exit that you take to go to Bedrock. Make a left (north) on to 159. Take a right at the stoplight past Denny's and the track fairgrounds will be down a little ways on the right. You cannot miss it!

Parking may be kind of tough. If you get there really early, you can park in the fairground parking lot I believe. If not, you'll have to park on one of the streets around the fairgrounds.

Hope this helps!

The parking is $3.00 if you want to pay that and it goes for front and back parking lots. The best thing to do is park on the street just north of the track.
Are you going into the pits or grandstands?
If you want a different way to get there from 161, I can get you there even straighter.

Thanks 95fan, that's about what I was thinking. I won't be very early so I'll just park on one of the sides streets and walk.

jpugh, I'm open for another route so I can make a choice. And I will be going to the pits so stop by and say hi.

Thanks for all the help, should be a great night!

hey i heard that since they were runnin 100 lapper they werent runnin and bomber and they got a time exsention i think that i could have miss heard The Talker Guy but idk please get back to me asap

If you take 158 to 161 and take 161 into Bellevile, continue towards downtown. When you past Wal Mart, go to the next light and turn left onto McClintock and stay on the street until you get to the railroad tracks. On the left is the road leading to the pit gate. Parking on the streets to the right.
You will go though about five stop signs on McClintock. When you see MacDonald's on the right, the Fair Ground is on the left and you will see the rides.
I will be in the pits. I will have a Belle Clair shirt on.
Pure Stocks are running tonight because the curfew does not apply tonight due to the fair.

The pure stocks were added back in this week. I did announce they were not running this week at the races last weekend but that changed after Stan reportedly got in touch with the Mayor Kern who OK'd "Late Night at the Races".

That means the "sweep" bonus is in affect for all four classes tonight. They will count the yellow laps in the late model feature. I heard Ralph will P&G everything tonight including the tow trucks.:) (Love ya fordman)

Late Models - $1,000
Modifieds - $500
Sportsman - $400
Pure Stock - $300

TTG/MM

Back