Belle Rive Speedway update

JEracersdad

MEMBER THE TIME WHEN I...
Hay everybody....smell that ?....its racin in the air....wont be long !:)

Well, we have the 2007 schedule up for the Belle Rive speedway at
www.bellerivespeedway.com .
As far as rules, he tells me, same as before. Possibly more tech inspecting.
You'll notice there are some dates labeled "claim your motor race".
I'll try to get rules for those races on as soon as I get them.
Also, when I hear about some practice dates, i'll let ya know.

LETS GO RACIN BOYS !!!! :D

The first night of racing is April 27th. Gates open at 5:00 with open practice from 6:45 to 7:30. Drivers meeting at 7:45 and racing at 8:00. Hope to see some new faces down there this year.

hey! paul

do they race for a lot of money down there. i hope they do, an hour and a half from bedrock, $3.00 a gallon for gas,what do they pay $200.00 to win?:D

bedrock payout

bedrock pay out is progressive 50 karts and under is 50%, 60 karts is 60%, 70 karts is 70% so you do the math. what is your entry fee way out there? so what is the difference between 70% and 80% . da 10% so that comes up to $20.00@50%=$10.00,20.00@60%=$12.00,$20.00@70%=$14.00, $20.00@80%=$16.00. we always have 60 karts and a couple of weeks we have had 70 karts . so lets add this up . i live 5 minutes from bedrock my truck gets 14mpg if i am lucky. you stop at qt and get a soda, and i don't, we are even.:D

Bedrock must be easy to win at.....LOL

Tobin, you couldn't win at Bellerive without moving the leader out of the way. Black flags flying and everyone wanting to fight. LOL So you went somewhere they all move over and let you go. Lol.

And for the rest of you all, have you ever raced anywhere but bedrock? Oh yes maybe Coulterville. Pretty much the same track size. Come to Bellerive or Equality and show what you got. Too small of track for you?
Or too much competition, or you afraid of the black flag. lol

I'm just kidding, just trying to get some different racers to show up this year. We will be at Coulterville and Bedrock a couple times this year. I just need to find some CHEAP 33 tires. I'm poor. All I have are 11's and DXb's. Good luck to everyone this racing year

Shoot me a pm when you are ready to buy some 33's. We have a few sets in good condition. I'm just selling the tires, no wheels.

Justin

Quote"" by Goody78
Tobin, you couldn't win at Bellerive without moving the leader out of the way. Black flags flying and everyone wanting to fight. LOL So you went somewhere they all move over and let you go. Lol.

And for the rest of you all, have you ever raced anywhere but bedrock? Oh yes maybe Coulterville. Pretty much the same track size. Come to Bellerive or Equality and show what you got. Too small of track for you?
Or too much competition, or you afraid of the black flag. lol

:p :) :p :) do you really want me to comment on this crap cause if you want me too I will unleash, you r a funny guy

I have won more at Bellerive than any other track I have raced you need to get your facts straight and talk your crap to someone that don't know any better. Bellerive is an old track and has been around forever and is a nice track that is where i started racing karts. As far as competion and rough driving you have no clue Bedrock does not allow rough driving and the competition is alot better than Bellerive and not to mention there is no no Heavy class and the other stock classes have 3 karts in them (Bellerive).
Hey goody how many tracks have u actually raced at :rolleyes: :confused: thats what I thought so who r u to judge tracks and rough driving? im not going to talk crap about Bellerive but rough driving, blocking, fighting and .......... happens at all tracks. You would know that if you won:confused: LOL ha ha

Let the games begin....:cool:

Bedrock, Coulterville, Shemik, Thunderlake, DuQuoin, Springfield, and Tunica. Not a bad list of tracks I've seen you at Ben.

Let the games begin....:cool:

Bedrock, Coulterville, Shemik, Thunderlake, DuQuoin, Springfield, and Tunica. Not a bad list of tracks I've seen you at Ben.

Toby!!!! You also forgot Lake Village, Tri-City, Beachnut, Gabbys, Quincy, and Mikey's home track in Warrensburg (I cant think of the name of that track, Someone help me) And all he runs is Bedrock?!? Puff Puff give dawg your messing up the rotation!:eek: :p

I didn't forget them I just have seen him there yet.

Puff, Puff give.....Now I've got to watch that movie again. :D

Back