Belle-Clair Speedway Belle Vegas 2018 Season Championship

Parts Gal

Linda Schaefer
Friday, September 14th Season Championship
belleclairspeedway.net/2018/09/04/friday-september-14th-season-championship/

September 5, 2018
The Friday event will feature the UMP Late Models, Modifieds, B-Mods, Pure Stocks, Pro 4 and 600cc Outlaw Micros. This is the 2018 Belle-Clair Speedway Season Championship.
Spectator gates will open at 5:00pm, hot laps at 6:30pm with racing following hot laps. General Admission is $15.00 Kids (under 12) FREE with adult. For more Information, go to www.belleclairspeedway.com.
Times
Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm
Spectator gates open – 5:00pm
General Admission – $15.00, Kids (under 12) FREE with adult
Hot Laps – 6:30pm, racing following hot laps
Classes
UMP Late Models Presented by Kettler & Son’s Concrete
Modifieds Presented by Brian Thompson Roofing
Pro-Mods (B-Mods) Presented by Oliver C Joseph
Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks
Pro 4
BOSS 600cc Outlaw Micros

Due to multiple schedule conflicts, Belle-Clair Speedway will only have three remaining events for 2018. Friday, September 14th Season Championship, Saturday, October 13th Meents Memorial and Saturday, October 27th Demolition Derby.

The Summer Nationals will not be rescheduled for 2018. Race fans can continue to use their tickets and pit passes at the remaining three events for 2018. Tickets and pit passes not used this year, will be good at any 2019 event.

We thank you for all your help and support keeping the doors open at Belle-Clair Speedway and look forward to another year in 2019.
  • Friday, September 14th - Season Championship
  • Saturday, October 13th - Meents Memorial
  • Saturday, October 27th - Demo Derby

Can I add $5 to my grandstand ticket and get a pit pass? I never sit in the stands when my friends race and they will be on the 14th.

Due to multiple schedule conflicts, Belle-Clair Speedway will only have three remaining events for 2018. Friday, September 14th Season Championship, Saturday, October 13th Meents Memorial and Saturday, October 27th Demolition Derby.

The Summer Nationals will not be rescheduled for 2018. Race fans can continue to use their tickets and pit passes at the remaining three events for 2018. Tickets and pit passes not used this year, will be good at any 2019 event.

We thank you for all your help and support keeping the doors open at Belle-Clair Speedway and look forward to another year in 2019.
  • Friday, September 14th - Season Championship
  • Saturday, October 13th - Meents Memorial
  • Saturday, October 27th - Demo Derby
So with the rain out on the 14th and the schedule conflict does that mean no championship race and the champions will take the win based on the current point?

What will it take next year for Belleville to run every Friday night and have a good championship battle

TCS's having their Championship night on the 14th also! What will that do for our car count?Just can't win.

Attention Belle Clair Amod Bmod and Micro drivers. Brian Thompson Roofing has added additional start money to each of these divisions for the Championship night this Friday September 14. Amods will pay $125 to start, Bmods will pay $75 to start, and Micros will pay $75 to start. Hope to see everyone Friday. Spread the word

Thanks
Brian

And....Jr. Fan Club tonight! Sign up on the front side at the checkered-tablecloth table where I'll be sitting. Sign up from about 6:00 p.m. until the prayer / National Anthem. Hope to see you all there!!!!

Rusty Schlenk will be racing in the St. Louis and could be at Belle Clair tonight.

Could use the updated points list.

Back