Belle Vegas is rolling already!!!

johnypasta

Just call me JP
It was a great day, ran upto the last car wanted to run today.
All classes were represented, Late Model, Modified, Sportsman, Pure Stock, Pro 4, & Multiple Sprint Classes.
GOD kept the track moist, the cars & tractor kept it going all day.
Cars are looking sharp as they are all coming together.

Looking forward to a great season at Belle Vegas.
Mark your calendars for some great Friday Night racing starting NEXT WEEK.
Also check out Midwest Roasters & Grillers.... Samples today were AWESOME!!!

Friday Night March 16th Belle-Clair Speedway 7:00 pm Start
"Shamrock 40"
$1,500 to win Latemodels, $750 to win Aaron's Modifieds, with Sportsman and Pure Stocks.
Special Pot O' Gold Bonus for the Latemodel class.
Belle Clair has teamed up with Highland Speedway for the next night -- March 17th.
If the same person wins both they get a $1,000 bonus!
If not, the top 3 in combined points get $$, 1st $500, 2nd $300, 3rd $200.
Gates open at 5:00pm
Racing starts at 7:00pm
Come try the New Concessions by Midwest Roasters & Grillers!

Saturday Night 3/24 - "Open Wheel Mania Bullring 30's"
Lucas Oil POWRi Midgets, Aaron's UMP Modifieds and Speedway Motors 600cc Micro Sprints, 30 lap features each!!

Sunday 3/25 - "Test & Tune"
All Classes Welcome -- Gates open at Noon, Track open 1 - 5Friday 3/30 - "Don Klein 28"
"Don Klein Klassic 28"
$1,200 to win UMP Latemodels for the 28 lap "Don Klein Klassic"!
All Classes Racing, track points begin and free Pepsi Max schedules!
Classes running:
UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, UMP Sportsmans, UMP Pure Stocks, UMP Pro 4 Stocks
Gates Open at 5:00 -- Racing at 7:00

http://www.belleclairspeedway.com/

I think they did a great job with the track, it stayed smooth the 3 hours I was there, I went to highland on sat. and it was pretty rough,

Yes! Racing is back. And to start the year out with a double header, awesome! It's great that two tracks are finally working together. This will up the car count and the fan count. Way to go Belle Claire and Highland.

Yes! Racing is back. And to start the year out with a double header, awesome! It's great that two tracks are finally working together. This will up the car count and the fan count. Way to go Belle Claire and Highland.
Haven't seen a role call on here was wandering how you go about starting one. Was wandering who all got there cars ready and are showing up. I know mike shulte is gonna be cuttin it close.

Add Michael Kloos and Matt Weidner. John Beck could be there at both as he was at Belle Clair Sunday. Just trying to add names to the list.

Shulte's ride was at Full Moon,looked like it was ready.
Haven't seen a role call on here was wandering how you go about starting one. Was wandering who all got there cars ready and are showing up. I know mike shulte is gonna be cuttin it close.

Fire'em up drivers!! Pack the stands fans!!! Start cooking the food , we're going racing. Yes! The first race in the area at the best track in Illinois is opening this Friday April 16th Belle Claire Raceway and don't forget, the first late model feature starts with 40 laps of bumper to bumper, door to door, petal to the metal racing!!! Let's go racing!!!

Add John Beck, Frankie Martin, Brent Kreke to this list as they run Belle Clair and Highland.

Fire'em up drivers!! Pack the stands fans!!! Start cooking the food , we're going racing. Yes! The first race in the area at the best track in Illinois is opening this Friday April 16th Belle Claire Raceway and don't forget, the first late model feature starts with 40 laps of bumper to bumper, door to door, petal to the metal racing!!! Let's go racing!!!

march......

Back