Belle-Vegas

Ok.......I give.....why is Belleville sometimes referred to as "BelleVegas"?

Because of the excitement there! It's a little-bull ring right there in front of you, the fan! Always something happening and exciting! That's why!

Ask Jack Pugh.

I've seen shirts from Beatnik's in Belleville with BELLE-VEGAS on them long before Al Kreke corrupted the track as it is now. I tell ya, you can't have anything nice anymore, with out people screwing it up.

If I have broken the code correctly it says......Its all Jack Pughs fault,but what the He## someone has to take the fall..

I thought he mentioned Chim Chim at first but after further investigation it is only Jack.......

Al....if I am wrong please interpret....but I think I got it right...

If I have broken the code correctly it says......Its all Jack Pughs fault,but what the He## someone has to take the fall..

I thought he mentioned Chim Chim at first but after further investigation it is only Jack.......

Al....if I am wrong please interpret....but I think I got it right...

I do have a shirt that has the phrase on it, but it is a Kreke shirt so I don't think I started it.

Definitely Jack's fault.

Lay the blame no other place.

Jack is responsible.

Jack did it.

No way, no how anybody else could have done it.

It's got Jack written all over it.

Bellevegas

BELLEVEGAS STANDS FOR (BELLE) BELLECLAIR (VEGAS) STANDS FOR ANYONE OUT OF TOWN GAMBILING TO GET THERE A** KICKED THERE:confused: REALLY I DONT KNOW ASK JOHN @ BEATNIKS>>>>>>>>>>DC@DCMOTERSPORTS:D

Anywhere That Kreke Krew Rolls In Has To Have Vegas In The Name. Who Else Do You Know That Has The Village People Traveling With Them? And Ya'll Thought That Group Were Has Beens! :D

It's not the best pic in the world, but were you talking about these guys??!?

Attachments

• kreke krew for web 002 Medium Web view.jpg
    kreke krew for web 002 Medium Web view.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
Al Kreke did not start Belle-Vegas, I have a t-shirt from Beatnicks that is pretty old.
Why do you have to say bad things about Al all the time, Tim??? How can you say anything bad about 'The Most Influential Person' in 2005, voted on by the wonderful users of this website, that's just not nice!

That's the same blurring quality I saw through my eyes :D
I hope that's all the pictures you got that night :eek: :D

Brian Heizer was the originator of Belle-Vegas as regards to the racetrack. He took it from the Beatniks reference to Belleville in general.

To settle the dispute between Timmy and Dustin lets have a death match with Chim Chim as referee. Loser leaves the state! AK

My main issue with the Kreke bunch is that they have done nothing but turn BELLE-CLAIR Speedway into a travesty to the racing community with their on and off track antics, and the Village People stunt took the cake. They are getting away from the racing and turning it into a staged act. Just look at the clowns in that picture on what appears to be a lift gate to a car hauler. I just wonder what he had to do to get all the votes for the 'Most Intoxicated Person of 2005'.

Oh, dirtgirl, I've got more pics from that night - what're they worth to ya? hehehehehe!!! ;)

BigTime, I have to strongly disagree with you there. I've not been to Belle Vegas very much, but I can tell you I've never considered it a travesty, in fact, I laughed out loud when I read your comment on it. Take a step back and re-evaluate your sense of humor.

The Kreke crew, for as long as I've known them, have been the most helpful, respectful, fun loving group of racers that I've come across. They go out to race hard and to have fun. When things start getting hectic, they take a weekend off and go on a float trip or something. That's something I think many more racers should do and I respect them for that. They actually have a pretty good outlook on life and racing and it may be beneficial for more to follow their lead.

Out of my respect for Al, I won't comment on what you said about him, but I will say that I'm so sorry you're so misinformed.

Back