BelleClair fans/drivers I need some help

purdlite

BIG SEXY
I am currently deployed over in Iraq and Friday night (29th) is my sons birthday. His name is Jacob and he works in the food stand on the front stretch (closest to turn one) normally. He is the tall and skinny kid and usually has the walkie talkie hooked on him. Please stop by and wish him a happy 17th birthday since I am not there to do it myself in person.
Thank you,
Captain Aaron Muller, USAF

Captain Muller, I noticed that no one had responded to your post. So I hope you don't mind, I reposted your message to "talker guy". The announcer at belleville and asked him if he could announce it tonight and he responded to you on my post. Here is what he had to say.

I would be honored to do that for you Captain Muller.

Consider it done.

Thanks for what you, and every other service man and woman, do for us.

TTG/MM

I would also like to thank you for everything you do to protect us here in the US.
Stay safe and God Bless.
Michelle St. Cin & Family
Proud sponsor of Martintoni Racing

Captain Muller
The announcer at Belleville had your son come to the front straightway in front of the crowd and told the crowd that you had sent an E-Mail asking if the announcer could wish your son a happy birthday
The announcer did in fact wish your son a happy birthday for you
From were I was located your son was both surprised and happy

Thank you

WOW Thank you everyone that is incredible.
Thank you, Mike The Talker Guy.
I cant wait to hear from home about it.

I also want to thank my good friend Mike Haas (#28 modified) for letting me help him out over the past 2 seasons on his team and also for letting me getting some driving experience up at Highland. He has SUPPORT OUR TROOPS on the rear of his car for me and all the members of the military.

Thanks to everyone again!

WOW Thank you everyone that is incredible.
Thank you, Mike The Talker Guy.
I cant wait to hear from home about it.

I also want to thank my good friend Mike Haas (#28 modified) for letting me help him out over the past 2 seasons on his team and also for letting me getting some driving experience up at Highland. He has SUPPORT OUR TROOPS on the rear of his car for me and all the members of the military.

Thanks to everyone again!

Captain Muller, not only are you a GREAT AMERICAN for what you do for us and our country. But, you obviously are a GREAT DAD also. I lost my dad 3 years ago today, so for me seeing what you had done for your boy while you're a half a world away was PRICELESS!!!!!!

Good luck to ya' and come home safe!

Andy Marlow

Captain Muller, I know you are USAF. But, If by chance you are anywhere close to Bagdad in the Green Zone and happen to run into a guy Army 1st Sargent Dennis Denton (he is in an Alabama Enginering unit). Give him a big Hello from his big sister, could ya! He was raised here in Illinois. He joined the service right out of Edwardsville High School in 74' and I haven't seen much of him, since!

Stay safe. Hope everyone will be home soon.

Debbie (Denton) Drew

Back