Bellevegas results

Rippers won the sportsmen, late models on the track now. The ambulance has had to leave twice now due to four wheeler/golf cart/side by side accidents.

Late Model- Schulte, Kloos, Dixon, Martin, Keifer, Cygan, Hammerle, daryn Klein, A.Johns, Gibson, Don Klein, Geaschel, Beck. DNF- Voigt, Grondzki, Moon, Griffaw, Dondero, Standridge, Leach.

Modified- Hoffman, Venhaus, Kleine, Korves, Moake, Griffaw, Cygan, Moser, Buss, Stuckey, Ratajczyk, 10, Seger, Landrum. DNF- Z. Hoffman, Johnson, Wingerter.

Sportsman- Ripperda, Smallwood, Schaefer, Clark, Tribout, Drew, Melton, Springer, Wiley, Loepker.

Pro 4- Rexing, meyers, Kress, Kehrer, Bittle, Santel, Southers, Wood, Reeves, 35.

Pure Stock- Ems, Emig, Baker, Hewitt, McClintock, Harris, Dietzel, Rowney, Gili, D. McClintock.

King of the Bullring results- Ems defeated Emig, M McClintock, Baker, Rowney, Gerberding, and Rheinecker. Isaak defeated Ems, Dietzel, and Hewitt. In the final Gili defeated Isaak.

Moon was sent off the track after a run-in with Voigt. Dondero was sent off also in another incident. I believe that was Schulte's first Belle-Clair win since '08.

It was definately a night to remember (Friday the 13th)?? NO WINNER on the PICK 3!!
Next weeks pot will be $200.00

Big Daddy

I didn't see what happened with Voigt...I was more interested in what made Dondero so mad that he parked his car on the front and took the steering wheel with him to the pits...

Dondero was upset with the way allied has been acting towards him lately. He was put into the wall by an competitor, he was sent to the back and that person wasn't. When Dondero ran into they guy that hit him he was black flagged. He said it was going to be along time before he races a Belleville again.

Yea, allied is making some crappy calls lately I've noticed a lot of bull shot with calls. Don't know for sure if it's favoritism or not. But, never mind I'll leave it at that. But if it keeps happening then more drivers are going to not be showing. Less drivers less fans. I know mistakes are made by officials here and there, but when there is four in one night and it all in one corner it's time to step back and look and watch what might be going on.

Good riddance to the rolling road block!!!!! :cool:

Excuse me, was not going to say a word,but Dan was at the front of the field, along side a car when that driver decided that he didn't like getting beat by inferior equipment and drove down into him going into turn three! So sorry we finally got the car to where its competitive again instead of going out and getting store-bought horsepower like others!

Dan is a clean driver who holds his line. No complaints here about racing with him. Hope he comes back to BC soon.

And his son is just like him-----an absolute gentleman!

Good riddance to the rolling road block!!!!! :cool:
dondero keeps a good line at all times. He may be slower at times but it is the job of the person behind him to get around. This guy has been getting hi nose chopped the last couple night he's drove and he got tired of it, so he done something about it. He got slammed into the tires once and he aw penalized and the other driver wasn't. But oh we'll I've been an official before and it is a tough job. If we had eyes all the way around our heads there would be no controversy and no fighting nd less fans.

dondero is one of the few drivers left from the 'old school' that sticks with not having to have the top of the line cars to go have fun. he may not be competitive all the time, but he holds good lines and never dirty trying to make up for not being competitive. he shows alot of sportsmanship when so many out there every week (a couple in particular) show NONE and door slam and run a guy all the to the wall, then call it a slide job. good luck dondero, and hope to have you back on the track soon.

Back