Belleville Lastnight

Lastnight During the purestock feature, the officials sent Ems to the pits for rough driving. Great call!!! I was so surprised to see them punish a fan favorite. Any other time they just turn their head or they would have pulled Crane to the side to have a talk. Good call!!!

It's About Time That Was Not The First Time He Has Done That. I Still Think They Need To Check Him. They Always Want To Tear Down My Family But They Don't Do A Damn Thing About Him. If He Can Go Green To Checkered Without Anyone Else Having A Chance To Even Catch Him There May Be A Problem. If It Was My Family They Would Sure Check Him After The Race When They Have To Get To The Hospital Right Away And They Knew That.

oppen your eyes

he has done this all year i have said it all year now they respond by black flagging him HA HA HA HA HA HA DEAD HORSE I WOULD LIKE TO CALL DANNY EMS OUT I WILL BE RACING FRIDAY LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE NUMBER 9 KEVIN DIETZEL

Allied has to cut out the rough driving...

So long as they allow Kreke, Klien and others (anyone at all) to get away with plowing through other cars, there's going to continue being fights and poor sportsmanship in the infield. If you're faster, you're supposed to figure out a way around the car in front of you. Otherwise, go buy a demolition car.

im just wondering what went wrong with aaron kleine

i wasnt there but my brother was there last night and he called me from highland and told me that aaron kliene got his eye split open by someone aaron is and always will be a favorite of mine has been since he started racing like i said i am just trying to figure out what aaron did to deserve being punched in the eye and having his eyes split open

thats hard to believe he didnt seem to be like that it is probably built up frustration over a lot of dnfs.

rick is just tired of getting screwed night after night. but that does not mean he had to do what he did. i know rick personally and he has never done anything like this before. but i will always be a fan of standridge...

Austin "Big Dog"​

it's from pretty good authority that Klien tried to hit standridge with his car on the way in the pits. Not his car, but tried to run over him. Then, apparetnly klein pushed standridge first. I've known rick a long time, he's not one to start a fight.

Split Open Eyes

Well maybe its the fact rick is tired of being ran into every week to by 9 these tracks need t o watch the rough driving and we might have less slit heads. go rick 12

Re Aaron

I Dont Care Its Still Not Right To Split Someones Eye Open For It Why Couldnt Rick Just Calmly Talk To Aaron.... I Know Aaron Can Get A Lil Rowdy! I Think Aaron Is An Over All Nice Person But He Can Get Upset When He Is Pissed

First of all Standeridge came into Aaron's pit. He pushed Aaron and swung at him. Aaron then kicked his butt. Standeridge wouldnt leave. He kept egging Aaron on. Standeridge should be banned for a few weeks and fined. Then Richie came over threatening to kick Aaron out when it was instigated by his old man.

Maybe Standeridges wive can write an article about how to get beat up at a race track.

For starters Klein got what was coming to him!!! He pulled a crappy move on Standridge!!! As for Ems, we were down in turn 3 and it DID NOT look intentional at all. The 27 got loose and Ems couldn't go anywhere. He should not have been parked and it was a lot of BS! Crane can dish it out all season long and the 1 time it happens to him all he** breaks loose. Quit crying and race!

As for the low blow directed towards Ms. Standridge, that was totally uncalled for. She had nothing to do with the incident so leave her out of it. She is an excellent writer and a nice person!

Kevin - you really need to shut the he** up. You are an idiot and won't even come close to catching Ems next week.

???????????

Kevin u are tryin to start trouble and its all about Danny!!!

I think it is bull they kick danny out it was not really his fault he was tryin to get a win

Kevin need to stop talkin about the champ danny ems

armygirl said:
First of all Standeridge came into Aaron's pit. He pushed Aaron and swung at him. Aaron then kicked his butt. Standeridge wouldnt leave. He kept egging Aaron on. Standeridge should be banned for a few weeks and fined. Then Richie came over threatening to kick Aaron out when it was instigated by his old man.

Maybe Standeridges wive can write an article about how to get beat up at a race track.

My My armygirl aren't we brave...NOT...first post ever and you couldn't even put your name.

If your gonna bash my family do it in the open not hiding behind some bull crap screen name. And by the way genius it's spelled Standridge and the word is wife.

The 36 had his front bumper up the middle of the 27's door. How much further up does he have to be before its his line? The 27 chopped down on him and spun himself out. The 36 was on the brakes as soon as contact was made. It was a bad call to park him. Crane needs to cool down. I used to like him until he bacame a sore loser and a poor sport. As far as being called out by the 9??? What is the 9 going to do? You'll never catch him!:rolleyes:

Cry Babys

Things Happen In Dirt Racing.thats Why It Is The Best Racing In The World.stop Crying ...................

No Champ Drives Like That.i Would Like Casey To Win Over Him.she Dont Drive Dirty...champ Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back