Belleville pure stocks?

Racerrod

racerrod
I'd like to see a list of those returning to race the pure stocks at Belle-Clair Speedway in 2005. If you are racing there this season or you are moving up from the Belleville Pure Stocks, please post a message.

I will be racing the Allstate/LANTER #37 and look forward to meeting those I do not know already. Thanks.

RacerRod

Rookie

I will be making my racing debute in my 85 buick regal, my uncle is helping me build the car, and my grandpa is helping me with the motor. you will be able to find me in the black number 14!

i'll be there this yr in my 86 monte carlo , only raced there 1 time last yr then sold my car that same night. i'm number 22h and my step dad has a sportsman he'l be racing there to . i'll be at tri-city to n highland to . i'l be meeting alot of u soon , at belleville , can't wait , c every 1 soon Robby

Can't wait to meet all the pure stock racers I have not met yet and look forward to having fun at the races! Anyone else know of any pure stocks who are racing Belleville?

RacerRod

Randy Dietzel will be back in his truck again this year along with his sons Jeremy and Kevin also driving bombers again.

I should be there every week with my bomber, #2 Dustin Sellers.
I should have my second car done also with a few different people hopping in it every once in a while.

When is Play Day for Belle-Clair???

I would like a rule book for this class. Where can I obtain one? I checked the Belleville site and nothing on rules. Help...

Back