Belleville Swap Meet Sunday Jan 30th

Parts Gal

Linda Schaefer
The Rainbow City Swap meet is Sunday Jan. 30th. There are still spots available inside & outside. Early set up on Saturday nite. Addmission is $2.50. The doors open at 8:00 a.m. For more info call Frank Martino at 1-260-484-6013.

i highly recomend attending this swap meet as it is the best indoor/outdoor meet in the area,i will be in my usual spot inside (southeast cornor),i will have some super deals on buffalo power tools,cherry pickers,motor stands ,die cast cars,assorted new helmets,and as usuall i will have a car in the booth,my plans are to have a very good running 77 monti carlo at a very good price,,and i have 2 new 100cc pit bikes,i will have these priced at $550 but mention stlracing and the price will be $495,,,lenny g.

pictures of bike and car

hasd a request for a picture..the bike is a 4 stroke and will carry a good sized adult,and is tall enough to be seen,,

shadetree17w said:
how the weather around that area we will be coming from paducah ky thanks in advance
Its icky.....seems to have stopped snowing but we got at least 2-3" in Collinsville IL be very carefull have a safe trip!!!

Yes it is at the track, the weather man says chance for more snow or sleet today-Sat & Sun, by Tuesday 50.

Back