Belleville swap meet

back in my regular corner-S/E IN the main hall---stop by--will have some generators--lots of toys-some very high end 1/16 tractors-a very nice restored pedal tractor--

index.php

went to Buffalo and got a load of new and returned tools----my special deal for stlracing users is 79/ and 80 dealer issued corvette promos $10---got a set of heavy duty car dollies--8 in bench grinders and racing bar stools black/white red & black

Attachments

• barstool.jpg
    barstool.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 167
went to Buffalo and got a load of new and returned tools----my special deal for stlracing users is 79/ and 80 dealer issued corvette promos $10---got a set of heavy duty car dollies--8 in bench grinders and racing bar stools black/white red & black
Info on bench grinder?

$40 8 inch-I do not uasually sell new but I had to make a order over a grand-so I got some new items--they will have a new warrentee--only have 3--

no.deal is I have to do a $1000 order- I have a set that is missing some of the wheels.new but sitting out side $20

just got my roll back on the road after 3 months-first trip out to the wear house-looks like I have a bunch of stainless tables--these are shrink wrapped--will inventory them in the AM--ANY HELPERS??

Attachments

• IMG_7491.JPG
    IMG_7491.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_7490.JPG
    IMG_7490.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 189

Back