belleville ticket prices

bittle3802

does anyone know what the ticket and or pit pass prices are for Aug 4th at Belle Clair?

I checked the website--it only says that tickets for August 8th (Fair week race) are $12.00.

It says nothing about this coming Friday night. Anybody know?

13supersheep13 said:
they should be the same as every other friday night.

>>kaye

You can bet that they will not be the same price as any regular night. With the increase purse for the Late Models, the minumin will probably be $15. I don't know what was charged for The UMP CofC race, but the Fair race is always more.

fair race

fast track race prices are posted as the same price as a regular nite of racing try looking at belle clairs site .

Racegirl20 said:
I was told $20 for the stands and $30 for the pits tonight.
I have also called the Belle Clair office and these are the quoted prices for tonight.

that is why im going to Farmer city i had the choice of either because i was in belleville today and could have stayed . I decided instead to come home and go to Farmer City both paying 2000 to win however its only 12 to get in , bad idea 20 dollars is too much for a 2000 to win!!

i'll bet it didnt pay $300 to start at farmer city! you all are funny! give me more but i dont want to pay for it! give me a special and pay out almost double the purse but please take a loss for my benefit. why charge me more when kids are free!
i guess you would work 8 hours for 4 hours pay!

don hoener said:
i'll bet it didnt pay $300 to start at farmer city! you all are funny! give me more but i dont want to pay for it! give me a special and pay out almost double the purse but please take a loss for my benefit. why charge me more when kids are free!
i guess you would work 8 hours for 4 hours pay!

At the risk of sounding like a b@tch I do not recall hearing anyone asking for a special show last night nor did I hear anyone ask for the purse to be raised so the patrons in the stands can pay $20 to watch basicly a regular friday night show! Im sure now you long for the day that women can reply on this sight to huh don hoener?
35s wife
jody

P.S
I do have to say that I do not agree with the comment about stan.

Sorry Don i dont know what it was to start but bel clairs racing has been less that sub par this year so no was not worth 20 to me not sure any race there would be. I love bel clair but the racing has not been that great this year. I say that because i have had the oppertunity to go to farmer city and see good racing. I have for years bragged belleville , it has changed this year. I am in no way bad mouthing anyone but fact is fact. So in my opinion my 12 dollar ticket was a much better buy than a 20 dollar ticket to belleville. In fact i have been hard to understand 12 for a regular show. I have payed it but would like to know where that money is going because i have been told the purse did not go up. See you at the races , signed Roger Stryker

There was still a good crowd there even with the increased gate. There were 30 Late Models on hand for the race, the highest car count this year. So I guess a few of you complainting about the cost, did not do much for the real racing fan.
It was a good crowd, a good race and some new drivers to the track.
I say bring it back next year.

Back