Belleville?

jh11zracefan

Collins Fan
Why was the pit and grand stand prices raised if you did not pay any more to the drivers tonight? If they run next year and raise the price but not the purse I will not be going. Had I known it was $15 instead of $12 with no purse increase I would not have gone last night.

Jimmy finished 6th in the sportsman feature. It normally pays $100.00 for 6th place. Tonight he got $125.00. So they did pay out more money tonight.

Yes, our car finished 7th seventh in the Sportsman feature and we were paid $100.00. Considerably higher than normal.

Every year during the Fair race on Friday night, the admission is raised and the payout is higher. It is nothing new and everyone that goes to the Fair race knows this. Some years the purse is better than others due to sponsors involvement.

I don't want to turn this into a bashing thread however....I realize they didn't raise the gate price very much but $1500.00 to win a 100 lap race doesn't seem like a lot of money. That's the length of four normal features. Just saying...

Back