Belleville!

Hard Lefts

Thanks to Don and the Belle-vegas crew for putting on a damn good show. Track was nearly perfect and bad fast. Great racing in every single class. Props to the winners but there were alot of solid cars. Alot of names come to mind running well. kreke, kloos, 27 lm, harrison and rusty had a good battle til 7 mod drove into 16 pushing his body down into his tire which smoked it, ripperda driving the wheels off around the top but went backwards. Homan was fast, Cool seeing jimmy cummins in a nice modified i bet hes excited about that. Weaver fast too, Go 18! Jmos peeple.

It was good racing, but I don't know if the track was nearly perfect. Turn one was pretty bumpy all night.

I made it all night with no trouble lol... But anyways the track was a lil rough but racing was fair! A big improvement of the food for sure! Thanks for a good night of racing! ;-)

Thanks to Don and the Belle-vegas crew for putting on a damn good show. Track was nearly perfect and bad fast. Great racing in every single class. Props to the winners but there were alot of solid cars. Alot of names come to mind running well. kreke, kloos, 27 lm, harrison and rusty had a good battle til 7 mod drove into 16 pushing his body down into his tire which smoked it, ripperda driving the wheels off around the top but went backwards. Homan was fast, Cool seeing jimmy cummins in a nice modified i bet hes excited about that. Weaver fast too, Go 18! Jmos peeple.

yeah you smoking something lol

Which part do you disagree with Einstein??

but there were alot of solid cars. Alot of names come to mind running well. kreke, kloos, 27 lm, harrison and rusty had a good battle til 7 mod drove into 16 pushing his body down into his tire which smoked it, ripperda driving the wheels off around the top but went backwards

I stand by all of that statement and also by the one that youre dumber than dirtboy. Pretty sure that second one is factual. Any particular reason u disagree, care to elaborate??(that means to explain your thoughts using words)

in order tobe fast duh you should running up front harrison, weaver where no where near the front infact weaver got lapped or was about to get lapped

Weaver ran a strong semi to get in the feature is what i was actually referring to..and Harrison passed ten cars in the feature, which at bc is also commendable imo. I disagree that u have to be running up front to be going fast. Hound have u ever raced a single thing in your life? (besides to the keyboard to run ur mouth)??

well,my night ended early,drive shaft left the car,,thought the racin was super,all classes,sure thought ketrow had a shot at dean but he came up short,,lates were great,only 1 or 2 yellows,,,sportsman were close...now regarding the food,,,the service on the back stright was great,the guy running the stand got people served and on their way,,the cheesburgers were ok,a tad dried out but you have to expect that with the food being transported from the front side,,really would like to see a fish added...a buck for a soda was the buy of the night,,,on the other hand the hot dog/brat was not very good..drink proces A+,,HB prices B+..brat C-,,JMO...............also i guess i am gettin to be a fair wether racer,,if they run highland ya all aint gon-a see this old man....

Well hound im not gna argue with you and try to single handedly fix stupid but maybe u should race something sometime so you can know what its like to go out and give it everything u got and know u ran good, fast laps and sometimes just not have the luck u need to look good on the scoreboard. My point of my original post is that i had a GREAT night at bellevegas and dont think it couldve been done much better realistically. Jmo

Well hound im not gna argue with you and try to single handedly fix stupid but maybe u should race something sometime so you can know what its like to go out and give it everything u got and know u ran good, fast laps and sometimes just not have the luck u need to look good on the scoreboard. My point of my original post is that i had a GREAT night at bellevegas and dont think it couldve been done much better realistically. Jmo
Hard Lefts...
what car number and what class do you race? Thanks.

Tom Turner, im 45+ years old and have been involved in racing my for most of my life and have raced multiple things including cars bikes and quads. My nephew races a sportsman in this area which i help with. Im not bringing him into any of this so that doesnt matter. What about u richie?, and hound, u ever actually raced anything?

Tom Turner, im 45+ years old and have been involved in racing my for most of my life and have raced multiple things including cars bikes and quads. My nephew races a sportsman in this area which i help with. Im not bringing him into any of this so that doesnt matter. What about u richie?, and hound, u ever actually raced anything?
No, not a racer but love the sport.

Back