Belleville's racer's auction????

smaldirt28

Just wondering when the racers auction is going to be at the belle clair fairgrounds. I think it is usually the 2nd week in november. Are they having it this year? Also is the regular swap meet this weekend the 30th? Thanks in advance.

Tom

According to Sentmann's website there isn't going to be an auction this year in belleville. Closest one will be in Memphis in december. If anyone has any different info please post it.

Hey just to let ya know...I called Belle Clair Expo and they are having a Racer's Auction on Sat. 11/13 at 10AM.......

I just received the flyers on the Belleville Auction at Belle-Clair Expo Center:
Date: Saturday Nov. 13th - doors open at 9:00 am auction starts at 10:00 am.
Also the admission will be $5.00 and no buyer premium!!!!
Consignments taken 1 day only! Friday Nov. 12th from 9 am until 8 pm
Call 859-581-8579 for more details.

From what I was told at least what I understood, consignments on Fri as Marv's stated, and Sat. was the auction, wasnt told it was going on Sun also.......

Who is doing the auction? Just wondering because about 2 weeks ago I received an email from Sentman Auction and it said that they were not having an auction at belleville this year.

belleville racers auction sat. nov.13th

the BELLEVILLE RACERS AUCTION will be sat. nov.13th.it is a one day event this year. TOMMY WIECK'S MAINLINE MOTORSPORTS will be conducting the auction... same great location, different auction team.......$5 admission, NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!!!!!!consignments taken friday nov.12th from 9am to 8pm,,,sat doors open at 9am auction starts at 10am......for more info call (859) 581-8579....hope to see everyone there.......

belleville racers auction reminder

just a reminder of the belleville racers auction sat. nov.13th doors open at 9am, auction starts at 10am......

belleville auction

looks like it's going to be a good sale.....pre-consignments starting to come in daily.....hope everyone can make it.....

BELLEVILLE RACERS AUCTION sat.nov.13th

this sat. nov.13th will be the racers auction at the belle clair expo center. doors open at 9am auction starts at 10am......plus vendors for trade show will be set up displaying their new parts and services......more and more pre consignments coming in daily..........consignments taken friday -9am to 8 pm.........for more onfo (859) 581-8579....tommy wieck's mainline motorsports auction team

I don't get exited about auctions, but it has been time for a change for a while, that guy that does Memphis, and used to do all of them, is way to greedy. I would not reccomend going to the Memphis one at all.

Back