Bert or Brinn

Postoak Racing

Could someone tell me which transmission is the same length as a saginaw and how does the cluth operate on the trans that is the same lenth i mean does it have a internal hydraulic bearing or something or does it take a clutch linkage.

thanks
Justin

Justin a Brinn or a Falcon(by Winters)are the same length as your powerglide.Bert requires longer driveshaft.I sell and personally use the Falcon.All 3 are quality pieces.Hydraulic clutch activates internal clutch no manual linkage.Give me a call if you need pricing or info on Falcon.Thanks Mark Voigt.618-887-4706

trans

But is their a transmission like bert brinn falcon or some other brand that is the same length as a saginaw I am looking to buy a transmission that is the same length for the reason that if the aftermarket tranny break I would be able to just put my saginaw in and go.

thanks
Justin

Brinn transmissions are the same lenght and tail shaft spline as a stock saginaw or muncie, but take a special coupler at the crank shaft. I think the flacon is availible in the same lenght and real short. Bert trannies are not the same length they are shorter. I hope this helped.

Not all Bert's are shorter. I run one that is same length as Sag or Muncie.
THANX RICH

Back