# Best DIRT Tracks For Racing

Shane Walters

ShaneWalters9.com
3 Best DIRT Tracks For Racing

Which tracks in the country do you think are the best for the racing. Here are my 3 pics in order.

1) I-55 Raceway - Pevely, MO

2) Tri-City Speedway - Granite City, IL

3) Montgomery County Speedway - Montgomery, MO

Reasons:
I-55: The Late Models have some of the best drivers around on a weekly basis ex. Ed Dixon, Justin Allguier, Kevin Gundaker, Matt Taylor, Mark Voight, and its owned by NASCAR Star Ken Schrader. Ken has a NARCAR night almost every year this year it will be Aug. 3rd many NASCAR drivers will show. It is definetly the best modified racing around also every sat. 3 and 4 wide racing.

Tri-City Speedway: Owner by Late Model driver Kevin Gundaker runs on a sun. which will bring better drivers to the track because they have no where else to run.

Montgomery County Speedway: The fastest little track in Missouri. Very HIGH banking producing fast short track racing. Good owner (Mel) will do almost anything for his fans and drivers in fact he won the promoter of the year award or owner of the year I cant remember.

All three are very good tracks.

You might need to get out away for this area a little more.
1) Manzanita Speedway, Phoenix, AZ 2) Dixie Speedway, Woodstock, GA 3) Talladega Short Track, Eastaboga, ALA.

Chewin Sounds Good Add Kankakee And Farmer City ,got Throw In Bellevegas It's 1 Mile Away From Work FLorence Kentucky With The North/ South Is A Must Brownstown IND

I would have to agree with chewin dirt! but i would also have to add tri-city speedway, not because the new owner is going to make it better but because of the dirt that they race on.

Tri-State speedway in Haubstadt IN. beats them all when it comes to a racy track. Best run program as well. Macon and Belleville are exciting too. When George Carroll ran Godfrey they had some good shows. I-55 is up there too.

Haubstadt is a great track with a great crew/equipment! Wish they would have more Late Model and Mod shows....

Keep Rollin14 said:
I would have to agree with chewin dirt! but i would also have to add tri-city speedway, not because the new owner is going to make it better but because of the dirt that they race on.
TOO DANG BIG

I'd have to say that my 2 favorite tracks are: Paducha KY and Haubstadt IN.. even though its a long drive.. i still enjoy the racing there

Clay County Speedway Located in Flora IL is a very fast and smooth 1/3 of a mile. A lot of late model drivers said they like the track, is some of the best summer national and noerthern allstar races i seen last year.

I-55 raceway, 7 Flags Speedway in Ga, and the virtual Belle clair.... lol, just a tad bigger and the color of the stands are off..... but hey..... im close

my list in no oder 1] i-55 2] cowtown in ft worth tx. 3] lasalle il. 4] eldora 5] devils bowl tx. 6] knoxville ia. 7] tristate ind 8] ky lake 9] macon il. 10] columbus ms.

Top 3 I've been to
1) DuQuoin
2) Springfield
3) Tri City

Top 3 I'd like to go to
1) Eldora
2) Belleville High Banks
3) Syracuse

Top 3 I'd like to visit
1) Knoxville (Xtreme Dirt Cars)
2) Eldora
3) Bulls gap Tennessee

Bulls Gap: I have been there before we went to see the track on our way down to Bristol this year. It looks like a very cool track but, I have never seen racing there besides on videos on websites and such. We might take a visit down there to watch as race this March when we head down to Bristol.

Back