Best lookin car 04

There was no doubt about the best looking car!! And the damn thing was a PINTO!

Please disregard the fat guy behind the car... LOL

Credit for this fantastic looking car Pat McAtee, Gene Kay, Jason Brewington, J.J. Johnson and an unbelieveable cage and more by Dean Motsinger.... Guys you outdid yourself.. This will now be raced at the Montgomery County Speedway by Steve "Duck" LaGarce.

I can't remember the hack that drove this one, I think he's a friend or something of Dennis Richards. I thought this was an ok good looking car.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Millsey said:
There was no doubt about the best looking car!! And the damn thing was a PINTO!

Please disregard the fat guy behind the car... LOL

Credit for this fantastic looking car Pat McAtee, Gene Kay, Jason Brewington, J.J. Johnson and an unbelieveable cage and more by Dean Motsinger.... Guys you outdid yourself.. This will now be raced at the Montgomery County Speedway by Steve "Duck" LaGarce.

That's a twist--I always thought with most Pintos the flames came from the REAR of the car. :eek: :D I sure hope that fuel cell is braced up well, lol.

Seriously, though, that is one neat looking Pinto. :)

I was the last driver of it before it got sold (pinto) there was not a day I took that car out (to the track or shannon's house) that I did not get ask what kind of car that was and where it race at.. it was a real attention getter!

Brandon paul.. if ford would have put all 8 inch rears in a pinto the would have never exploded :eek: :eek:

Trashdog said:
I can't remember the hack that drove this one, I think he's a friend or something of Dennis Richards. I thought this was an ok good looking car.

John Barr
The Trashdog
It looked somewhat good when it was straight and not backwords or sideways in the wall. LOL:D

Back