Best Modified driver in Missouri

Grange

Range 65
Ok....

So we heard everyone weigh in on who the best super late model driver is.

Now let's here everyone wiegh in on the best modified driver. Past and present.

We have a ton of modifieds out there, but what driver is the best of the best?

STEVE PAYNE...His win record speaks for itself,and he has won with alot of different series's like USMTS..if anyone can make it happen he can!!

SCOTT WEBER is also another one of the top guys,the last cople years have been a struggle,but in the impressive/scp combo he was part near unstoppable!

i gotta say they are my two favorite shoes in the mods..

now if we were to talk the best period,i would have to say kelley shyrock and mark noble are two of the best to ever sit in a modified!

Ok....

So we heard everyone weigh in on who the best super late model driver is.

Now let's here everyone wiegh in on the best modified driver. Past and present.

We have a ton of modifieds out there, but what driver is the best of the best?

Are you talking past UMP Modified drivers or Allied Modified or both?

Talking about both Allied and UMP.

But in the STL region.

I agree with Wheelman, Miner is my pick, but how can you argue with Weber and Walsh also.

If this is the best modified driver in MISSOURI, then why are people including Bittle, who's from ILLINOIS?

Best modified driver from Missouri has got to be Scott Weber. Weber's proven that he can win on any track condition. I like Walsh, but if there's no cushion to lean on, where he has to move down, he tends to struggle a bit. If we're going for IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA, then it's gotta be Mike Harrison.

WOW, This is a tough one. I beleive that the top ST. Louis area mod drivers could compete at the highest level at any track in the country.
Picking the BEST ----------now how are we gonna do that and not tick our fellow race fans off who may like another shoe????
I have to throw my vote into the mix for my man----------

THE "MAD DOG" -----MARK MINER 7

Back