Best racing I have seen this year!!

All I can say is WOW!!! The sprint feature was one for the ages, its just too bad that Tim Montgomery wasnt there to be a part of it! I have not seen that many guys battling it out for not only the lead, but for 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectfully....behind Joey Montgomery, the leader at the time, Jason Keith, Jimmy Hurley, and Terry Babb were absolutely GOING AT IT, slide jobbing each other left and right!! As the laps winded down, a caution flag came out to a flipping Brian Matthews, as him and Tommy Worley, Jr. got together(later it was known that Worley was black flagged). After the restart, it was a battle for first between Montgomery, Keith, and Hurley! As the laps kept winding down, Keith and Hurley were reeling in Montgomery, Hurley got by Keith and on the last turn, Hurley attempted a slide job to perfection and held off Montgomery for the win!! Even though the car count was down tonight(17 sprints I believe), you couldnt have asked for better racing!! The crowd was going wild when Hurley was putting slide jobs on everybody! Also, good finish for Jason Keith, he absolutely needed that finish tonight!!

Awsome job to the top 3 guys in the sprint feature excellent clean racing. Congratulations to Jason Keith on a finish, might not have been a win but that was a wonderful job. Way to go guys!!!!

That a boy Jimmy

That a boy Jimmy congrats on another feature win. Ya havent reached that goal yet, but its getting closer and closer. I think you better keep that lucky lady around for a long long time. :D
Congrats to all.

hey great job Jimmy!!!didnt u come from 6th earlier this year and win??i think that was a good race even though there wasnt that many cars there!!!has anyone heard how Timmy did at the lake???

Tommy should have been black flagged, don't you think? That is getting to be habit for him to take out whoever gets in his way. Matthews just happened to be the one this weekend and that's a shame. I seen others do slide jobs,but they didn't hit anyone. I think every time this happens they need to black flag the one who does it. That's just my opinon though, nothing againist Tommy but don't you think enough is enough? Those cars aren't cheap to fix and some don't have the sponsers like others do!!! You know what they say: "Money talks,bull---walks"...............

Seems I made someone upset with what I wrote earlier, I recieved a pm. He wouldn't put in a post, but that's ok. I didn't know that I was doing anything bad by using this s/n. I'm not using it to make Jason look bad, I'm using it because I"m one of his #1 fans. Anyway..I will change it as soon as Millsey sees that I want to change it! As far as this person goes, yes I do know who you are and yes Jason knows who I am. I see other people say what they want on here, just can't quite understand why you have to give me so much crap. That's ok...I'll not use this s/n and you can find you someone else to give your crap too! Sorry Jason if I caused you any problems.......

I heard that from somewhere around the Joey Montgomery trailer.....and to answer who asked about Tim last night, he is locked in tonights A already with a 3rd place finish last night, so he will only have to race a dash then hopefully he can move up and win the damn thing!! Good luck Timmy, show them boys how we race here!!!

Better watch what you say about Worley....You'll get a pm too!! I guess that's all he has to do is send nasty pm's. It wasn't Worley though....not saying who it was just gonna keep the crap down

Thats a load of bull**** sprint28fan, you shouldnt have to change your name, it is your god given right to sport whatever sign in name you want!!! **** whoever else is giving you ****...you shouldnt have to change a damn thing! Just because my name is dirtracefan21 does that mean its anywhere close to representing Joey Mongtomery, because its not! Hell, I dont even care for Joey, thus the 21 doesnt stand for him! If you want facts, the number 21 in my name stands for none other than Late Model racer and legend Billy Moyer, who I grew up watching race all over this country, and even if you name stands for you liking Jason Keith doesnt mean you are speaking for him! Im just trying to make a point, please dont change your name...someone else;s ignorance shouldnt mean you have to change you!! Just my 2 cents!!

thanks for the update on Timmy...i knew he did good last night bc thats what everybody was telling me but i think he'll do as great out there as he does at home!!...sprint28fan yah u cant say a thing about Worley without catching crap forever...i'm a montgomery fan and they get bashed alot but nobody ever does anything....but i agree with u that he usually DOES take fast cars out, but never manages to get himself involved...i'm not a Worley fan in any way...but i do think he is a good driver when he is calmed down and not in a big hurry to get to the front...but thats just my opinion

Well, I will tell you all this..The one who sent me the pm is one of his (Jason) sponsers, So I think I just need to keep the peace, if you know what I mean. My family thinks alot of Jason and I just don't want to cause him any harm.....

sprint28fan said:
Seems I made someone upset with what I wrote earlier, I recieved a pm. He wouldn't put in a post, but that's ok. I didn't know that I was doing anything bad by using this s/n. I'm not using it to make Jason look bad, I'm using it because I"m one of his #1 fans. Anyway..I will change it as soon as Millsey sees that I want to change it! As far as this person goes, yes I do know who you are and yes Jason knows who I am. I see other people say what they want on here, just can't quite understand why you have to give me so much crap. That's ok...I'll not use this s/n and you can find you someone else to give your crap too! Sorry Jason if I caused you any problems.......
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do to help you change that. I guess you would have to open a new account...

Ok then let me ask you this...how can he still be allowed to send pm's when he has been banned? So, he can read post,send pm's and he's banned...something's not right with this picture................

You are not causing me any problems. I am a firm believer in free speech, therefore, express your opinion. Whether someone has something bad to say about me or any other driver out there, you are entitled to your opinion. Not everybody sees the races the same way but that keeps it interesting. I hope anyone that might read this will think about that for one minute and not get so upset about things that are put on this message board. We all go to have fun, so lets do it. Jason Keith

SO DID TOMMY GET BLACK FLAGED???? If not he should haved,he's going to KILL SOMEONE out there!!!D*** how much more is going to have to happen?? look at brian mattews car can you imagine what that is going to COST..these guys work hard for these cars..and someone????? has to DESTORY them for them!!! maybe this PERSON needs to rebuild them back for them,Maybe he wouldn'tbe so D*** eager to take them out on purposse :rolleyes: :mad: :(

How many features has Bryan even finished this year? Maybe 2 or 3 . It was a matter of time when Bryan is going to crash it just happened to be with Tommy. 97 was on the bottom Bryan was on the top coming out of 2 almost hit the wall and came into Tommy we have the tap to prove it. If it would of been any one else bu Tommy nothing would have been said. If you want to mouth Tommy or say bad things about him go to his trailer and let him know what you think don't get on here and hide yourself. NO he was not blacked flagged he broke a front axle.

Back