better rule besides car claim

dozer79

spoonriver speedway has a $100 protest rule for their hornet class the protestor pays 100 to protest a part or the car if the part is legal the protested driver gets the money if they are found illegal then the protestor gets his 100 back that to me is better than me spending my time and money to maintain my car just to have someone that doesn't claim my car. look at their sight and read the rule and see what yall think.

I think that would be a good idea but I could see it getting out of hand. I see drivers constantly trying to protest each other and officials and other drivers getting tired of it..I don't know tho any drivers from there have any input? I'm pretty new so idk thx

Tri-City has this rule and it has been used several times eventhough Kevin never allows the money to get involved. He just checks whatever is being claimed and has never found anything illegal to my knowledge.

As for the whole car claim, I would hate to lose any of my cars but would give one up in a heartbeat. You claim my car you better beat me the next week, because you sure will look like a fool if I beat you with your own car!

This rule don't work to well the officials always say they don't know what there looking for even when I've pointed it out. The claim ****'s as we had our civic claimed a few years ago . We sold there probe that night brought out our old crx the next week and lapped our old civic witch one half the features there till that point that year.

Last year our neon was teched for 3 weeks in a row at spoon and passed all three times the next week I noticed the probes who's family works at the track had adjustable coil overs on there struts wich were illegal . I then protested but couldn't get a strait awnser the very next week it was announced that these were now legal. My point being this rule would work if it was enforced for ALL and a tech man knew what he was doing.

Back