Big Brother Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junebugs #1 Fan

JuneBugs #1 Fan
Oh NO, Do ya think they will get Holly off this week?????????? Lets hope so............. :D Lets hope one of the two horse men ( Jas or Scott ) Doesn't win power of Veto, and remove her from the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LD, Faithful Fan, What do ya think????????????????????????? :confused: :confused:

I Wander ........

Does anyone agree ? Im thinkin they may get rid of the "punk rocker " girl. BECAUSE, the Holly is a ditzy girl that the guys love looking at and some are enjoying her " company " ;) Flirting wise. I have to say i was surprised with Drews choices. I was thinking that Marvin, the strong black man , was going on the block. He is a total coniver and they are seeing through him....... I vote for HOLLY to be gone........ fingers crossed :) LD

Missed it.........

I haven't seen it since last Tuesday. I taped it on Thursday but haven't had time to watch it and totally FORGOT about it Saturday night :mad: ! You guys will have to catch me up at wings tonight if ya all go. I'll watch what I do have but you will have to tell me about Saturday. I'm guessing that Drew put Holly and cowboy's sister up for eviction????????? :confused: I HOPE Holly is gone, but I agree with LD that the guys enjoy Holly's "company" in the house. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

It's wing night at the Dug-Out, guys!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!! See ya all there. Lisa and Kenny, you guys better come.....despite the company...LOL!!!

Lord .........

I apoligise for Shannon and all his bad behavior ! Poor Dawn, i dont know how she puts up with him....... :rolleyes: I was hoping you all would be on your best behavior since i invited my brother and his wife. BUT, NOOOOOOO ........ LD

Ive never been this confused watching Big Brother. It is really getting difficult to figure out who the sides are. I think there are some that are really sneeky and playing this game well. And in the end they will not be apart of a so called " 4 - horseman " I still say that the blonde has got to go ! That whinney attitude is driving me crazy ! POOR DREW....... What a emotional week he has had. I would not have wanted to walk in his shoes at all. Stay tuned :) Who knows what will happen next ?????? LD

Of course there are some sneeky players..........this IS Big Brother. You never know what's gonna happen from one day to the next. The ONLY one of the "4-horsemen" that I like is Drew and he disappointed me last night by putting "A" on the block after saying how close they were. He needs to start playing the game for himself and NOT for Jase and Scott. He has had an emotional week, but he needs to make his own decisions and stick with them. What about Diane???? Man, they really put it to her last night!!! YES.........that dumb, ditsy, annoying whiney voice blonde (Holly) has GOT TO GO!!!!!! Just keep your fingers crossed that "A" makes it another week for the "twist" to play out.

It really would have shook them up if instead of Adria replacing Nikomas put Jase up against Holly. That would have been SWEEEEEET! But Drew would of probably been gone next week if Scott got HOH. I can't stand those jerks (Scott and Jas). Cowboy is a follower and can not survive without the other 3 and Drew is a cry baby, grow some nads boy. I can't stand any of the horseman. I like Will, Karen, and A the best they know what they have to do if they get HOH Thursday.

I agree.....it would have been SWEEEEEEEEET if Drew would have replaced Nikomas with Jase (putting the couple up against each other) instead of Adria. I was kinda hoping he would go out on his own and do something like that, but the other horsemen have him backed into a corner (for now). He definitely would have put a target on his back if he made such a BOLD move, but I would have loved it!!!! Jase and Scott are so cocky.....somebody needs to knock them back down into the real world. At least Diane is TRYING to stand her ground (even though none of her allies stood up for her). Cowboy is definitely a follower and his days in the house are limited without a doubt. Will, Karen, A, and Diane are definitely my favorites but they have got to win HoH this week if they hope to make a play in this game.

It's Thursday and we all know what that means..............it's eviction night in the Big Brother house. Which house guest will go tonight.........Adria or Holly?????????
Tune in...............

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOLLY IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it ****s that we have to wait to see who got head of household. Who do ya think??????????? :confused:

I hate it when the HoH competition runs into the next episode!!!!!! Thank goodness Holly is finally gone. Boy, Jase didn't seem too happy about it. Looks like his "buds" went behind his back and got rid of the ditsy blonde. AND, Drew finally stood up to Jase last night. I was proud of him for that. A vote of 7 to 1?????? Guess she only got Jase's vote........hehehehehehehehe!!!!! I loved Diane's little comment on the farewell tape. THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!! I have NO CLUE who will win HoH but I'm pulling for Diane or Will. Whoever gets it HAS to put Jase and Scott on the block.

I couldn't agree more Jas and Scott have got to go. I would like to see Scott go before Jas. Reason being, I don't think Jas will be happy and able to survive without Holly or Scott. I just don't know if I can stand the Brad Pitt thing any longer. Does he really think he looks like Brad Pitt. COME ON!!!
Spare me.

I think Scott has more of a intimidation presence over the other guys so I think the girls (includes Will) should get rid of him first. I think this would let the other guys do a little more decision making of their own without BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO !!!!
Jase WILL NEED to be put on the block at the same time so as at least one of them can be KICKED OFF incase Scott happens to get Power Of Veto.

As for Drew and Cowboy, I think they can be brought back from the DARK SIDE. I think Cowboy is just wanting to fit in and be one of the guys (a follower) so I think the girls could convert him once Scott is GONE.

Marvin is going to be the sneaky one, he is going to give the girls his vote to get rid of Scott and Jase so he then can take over the head role of the has-been Four Horsemen. After doing this he is pretty much going to know what the girls plans are for the rest of the household and be able to plan his strategy for the rest of the game.

What Happen???????????

OK, I forgot to set the vcr last nite....................... :eek: Does anyone know what happen on the show last nite? If so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE let me know................ :D :D

Junebug- I've got ya covered. It is exactly as planned. Diane won HOH. :D Jas and Scott are on the block. :p YEAH!!!! Hey go to www.cbs.com and click on big brother it will cover everything that happened Sat.

Hey, Lisa, I didn't forget to set the VCR before the trip to MCS, so if you want to see it just let me know. I might just be nice enough to let ya borrow it...........no matter what others may think about me........hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Who will win the Power of Veto and will they use it to save Jase or Scott???? Tune in tonight for the latest twist on Big Brother 5..............
Lisa, hope you don't miss this episode but if you do I've got ya covered......wasn't sure if LD would be home to watch it or not so I'm taping it just in case she misses it.

Back