"big" Thank You To All Who Helped Us

racin441

RACIN441
I Cannot Thank Everyone Enough Who Stopped To Help Us On I-55 With The Accident... Hopefully I'm Not Leaving Anyone Out And If I Am,, I Am Truly Sorry... There Were So Many People Who Stopped I Can't Tell You Who Was All There And I'm Running On About 2 Hours Sleep As By The Time The Missouri's Finest Showed Up Because They Were Busy We Got Home About 6 This Morning...​

First And Formost....​

"big B"... He Did Some Awesome Driving By Saving The Truck, Trailor And Stockcar... Thank You... We Could Of Had Everything Junked But Didn't​

Eric Goetter, Bob Gibson, Tonya Reinacher... Who Stuck With Us Till 6 This Morning To Follow Us Home... Thank You... Hope Ya'll Aren't In To Much Trouble This Morning.​

George BECAUSE HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO STICK AROUND AND My Poor Kids Sleeping In The Vehicle...​

Justin Ketrow And Lori Korte... Without You Guys, We Would Have Wondered How We Would Have Got The Stockcar Home... Thank You​

Shannon Hilmes For Towing Our Stock Car Trailor Home, And My Kids.... Thanks​

Chris Bargetzi, Larry Smith And Who All Was With Him For Stopping​

The Poor Tow Truck Driver From Adr Who Got Woke Up To Come Tow Our Box Truck Home This Morning. Amazing Work...​

If I'm Missing Anyone I Am Truly Sorry But Thanks Again To All Who Helped.​

Brenda And Aaron​

Everyone Ok??

Everyone Ok Brenda?? So What Caused The Wreck??someone Cut Big B Off?? Iwas Wanting To Go So Bad Last Night, But I Could Not Get Ahold You Anyone To Get Bigb's Number.. Congrats On The Win Brian, Hope Everyonr Is Ok..

some guy fell a sleep, hit the median and turned sideways in front of their box van. it looked pretty tore up but Brian said he was ok, the truck was in bad shape

Yeh some guy was going to stay with friends in STL, said he just worked a 12 hour shift, had a little alcohol in him, he didn't blow illegal limit though, anyway he ran off the road, jerked the wheel, ended up heading directly for the concrete wall in the middle and all B could do was pray... but he T-Boned him. That guy is VERY lucky he wasn't hurt at all... it hit directly in his driver side... I tell you what he pretty much knows what it's like to be hit by a semi now... that big truck, loaded with everything, the car and trailor.... but the good news is... we won last night (or I should say Bielong) and everyone is ok.. I think the truck can be fixed but that's not my department.

Back