Bigfoot Coming to BRSD on June 24th

Millsey

I've worked for Big River Sand Drags since 1998 and during that time we've never had the kind of schedule that is not only exciting for the employees and regular racers and fans, it's also the kind of schedule that should excite the entire region.

We are off this weekend, June 3rd, but when we resume racing on Saturday, June 10th, we will host the first ever Open 4x4 Nationals. Now to some of you that might now mean a whole lot, but I guarentee you it will BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF. I don't care if you are a fan of any kind of drag racing or not, THIS IS THE SHOW THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER! We've got the big boys coming from all over the Midwest and U.S. We'll have in attendance national record holders! You'll be entertained from the time we start time trials until we conclude with the last top eliminator race. We've had a group of guys busting their butts to put together a list of some 35+ sponsors to help attract this major talent.

June 17th will be the second annual Driver's Seat Buggy Nationals. Like last year, there is a huge list of local and regional sponsors due to the hard work of Jeremy Sutton and others. Last year's Buggy Nationals was probably the best show of the season. This year should not be anything less.

JUST ADDED!! On Saturday, June 24th, Bigfoot and his friends will be at Big River Sand Drags during Bigfoot Performance Shop of Potosi Night.

For a small track that has struggled at times in the past, you won't find any better schedule at any major track around the United States. For more information on Big River check out the website at: www.bigriversanddrags.com or phone (573) 358-5009 or (573) 747-0566.

Back