Billy Faust

LUV_CHEVELLES

Girl with BIG dreams.
2 words can describe the show that Billy Faust put on in the feature tonight......
SIMPLY AMAZING.
Great Job Billy and Crew.

He is racing at a different level than eveybody else right know. Friday at TCS he just left everyone.Keep it up Billy. It is fun to watch. I hope you take some of that magic to the World 100. ( I do hope you will be there.)

Great Job Billy, it was an awesome feature! Maybe Tobey was riding along helping you out!! LOL Or maybe that's a thought for next week!!! :D

Great Job and good Luck Next week!!

Lizz

92b

Somebody needs to give BF an ARCA ride or something on asphalt. Hes smooth, controlled and very mature driver for how old he is. In my opinion maybe a little better than Allgier was..not knockin justin, im a big fan, jmo.

On those first couple starts I though it was going to be Korte's race. But Billy adjusted and took off. Good job!!!

11 feature wins so far in 2008 ......

5 at Tri-City
4 at I-55
2 at Highland

Keep it up, Billy.

bnkr

To add to his impressive 2008 resume, he has a lot of 2nd place finishes too. When he doesn't win, he doesn't lose by much.

No doubt about it, Billy Faust has been Bad Fast this season. He is one of the top late model drivers in our area right now.

His new pit man, Tobey, seems to be the driving force behind Billy's success. Tobey's a nice guy, he just smokes too much. I think he's from Florida. Not sure what city.

TTG/MM;-]

I don't know what is so amazing about this ; he does have an electronical helper you know.

You registered just to post something you know nothing about. Great post for your first one. If you think Billy is a cheater you don't know him. Sorry that Billy can beat your favorite drive but that is not a reason to accuse someone of cheating.

Back