Bittle fan?

mudslinger fan

I was just really disappointed in Mrs. Bittle last night. She stood up and cheered loudly when Weber broke last night. She has a husband that is one of the areas best drivers and I think she should act a little more sport friendly. Just my thought. :eek:

i think she was showing a lot of sport if her husband is in the race with weber and weber broke i would cheer to thats pressure off of bittle if he knows weber isnt in the race to race him good luck 89 :D

I talked to Mrs. Bittle last night and this is not true.She told me that there was a group with her that cheered,but she didnt clap or nothing. Does it really matter anyway what the wives do on the side line. It seems to me that you should be watching the race instead of the wives..... :rolleyes:

If you know Janet Bittle she is a true fan of the sport and one of the nicest people you could ever meet

Car Guy

I have known Janet for a long time. She knows what it is like to have your husband "booed & hissed" at. I don't believe she did this. They spoke to Scott on Saturday night and "cleared" the air. Good luck to the Bittle Racing Family.

I don't see where there is a problem if a wife cheers when a driver like Weber is up against her husband and breaks. On the other hand I would have a problem if he crashed and she cheered. Breaking is part of racing and sometimes it happens to Weber, sometimes it happens to Bittle. Both guys are awesome drivers and great competitors! Love to see each of them win! And although I don't know Mrs. Bittle personally I have talked with her at the track and she's never been nothing but pleasant!

Good luck to both Bobby Bittle and Scott Weber on the rest of a wonderful year!!!

I was watching the race until Janet stood up and cheered when Weber broke. There was a whole top row behind her that was shocked. It Does make a difference how the families act of a driver. They are representing the driver. Janet usually is a courteous, sweet person. I was just a bit shocked that she showed such disrespect for another great drivers bad luck. That's all. Just a bit out of character for her.

Sometimes fans cheer because their driver moved up a position, not at someone elses misfortune. I seriously doubt Janet would do that with bad intentions.

I don't see why we are continuing to stir this pot. There's obviously no problem between Bittle and Weber, and their respective families and crews.

Going, going, gone!!!! Sold to moonflow for the sake of the reputation of both drivers!!!! Now lets move on!

Back