Blog Entry about Marysville, CA racing accident

smaldirt28

Came across this blog from a friend on facebook and thought we would share it with the racing community. Found a contact email as imikecrook@outlook.com. Feel free to send your thoughts about his idiocy - we already did. Shows how little people know about our sport....sad that the driver's name is being drug through the mud this way.

http://officialblog.michaelcrook.org/2013/03/a-teenage-driver-lives-bystanders-die.html

I feel sorry for the ones who never made it home,,,,but this writer doesn't have a clue.

For me to come on here and say this is bad...what a complete idiot! Just feel bad for the driver cause we all know how bad he feels and everytime the young man straps in now'''I bet it goes through his head! Thanks for sharing Tommy.

the more i think about what this idiot wrote the more id like to knock his teeth out.people like this are whats wrong with this country

I feel for all involved in this accident and fans and racers not just at this track but all tracks. News like this really hurts all when someone gets hurt or a lose of life.
I heard about it on the top of the line news at midnight, coming home from having a scheduled practice at my track. Just thinking as a promotor it can happen anytime and anywhere, we just have to do our best to try to make things as safe as we can.

Now back to this writer, people like this look for things to stir the pot, best thing is to just ignore the idiot, and especially not steer people into reading such crap. Would not have even seen it if it was not on here. And yes it does bother me of his words and thoughts..........
CCS
Kevin

Back