Bloomer A Class Act!!!!

pkracer

pkracer
I Liked The Way Bloomer Came Down The Front Straight Away And Flipped The Finger To The Crowd Under Caution After He Punted Pearson Into The Wall!!! Took Alot Of Class To Do That.

I didn't see him flip off the fans. I did see him giving the thumbs up though. Unless of course he changed fingers after he passed us. From what we saw where we were sitting he was just giving the thumbs up.

All the ppl around me said he was flipping the crowd off! That is what it looked like to me also! But maybe i didnt see it right i dunno, but i wouldnt think all the ppl around me would have said it if he wasnt! Even the Bloomer fans in front of me were saying something about it! But I dunno!

All the people around us saw him giving the thumbs up. But I know that the people further down the track from us were yelling pretty loud after he passed them. Maybe he changed his gesture after he saw us giving him the thumbs down. LOL!

Probably! I always have thought and still think he is one of the best, but yuo shouldnt be doing things like that, It definatally isnt being a good role model, which some of the things the fans were doing wasnt very good to be doing in front of their children either!

i was sitting towards the end of the stands and it looked like a middle fingure was up to me and most of the people around me, although i really dont have to much respect for the guy. He is a dirty driver(from what i saw) and he does drugs. J/m/O

Oh well, don't matter what finger it was. Lannigan broke it off in his back side when it was all said and done. And I'm sure Pearson had a few suggestions where he could put it as well!

What about all the fans that went up to the fence and gave bloomquist the finger as he drove past......thats a real class act also......I seen three different fans from the section I was in run up to the fence to flick him off.....one lady even used both hands.......when in rome do as the romans..... :D

Bloomer A Class Act

GOTTA WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT BLOOMER, MizurDirt will start whining about all you Bloomer Bashers!!!!!!!

Like Bloomer or not, the last ten laps were a lot of fun to watch. I was happy Lanigan won, but really wanted Pearson to win. I saw a lot of driving fingers displayed from the stands as well, but he probably made more fans and sold more shirts after all this. In fact I think I saw qwaynick down at the Bloomquist trailer after the race buying a shirt lol jk.

I couldn't actually tell, but I thought he was just waving his whole hand when I saw it. I never even thought that he was giving the bird.

You mean he was telling everyone they were # 1 ???? So the problem is ??? LOL!!!! See we even complain when someone is SO nice to let you know :D

Bloomer A Class Act

I Wanted To See Him Win So I Could See What He Had To Say About His Buddy Earl. The Crowd Would Have Probably Tore The Fence Down.

Back