Bloomer got caught...

Scott Bloomquist's fifth-place finish in March 16's Spring Nationals event at Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap, Tenn., has been disqualified after laboratory tests found chemical alterations to the tires the Mooresburg, Tenn., driver used during time trials, series officials have confirmed.

Bloomquist, who was the event's second-fastest qualifier and fastest in his group, denied that he knowingly used an illegal tire.

"One thing I'm sure of is what is said to be found in my tire wasn't applied by me or anyone employed by me," Bloomquist said. "From what I understand, (the illegal chemical) is only found in Castrol motor oil and gear lube products and was found to be very light trace amounts of it. Without the ability to test the dirt on the racetrack and the path that you follow going to and from your rig, as far as I'm concerned that's the only way it ended up on my tire."

The disqualification moves all drivers finishing behind Bloomquist up one position, series founder Ray Cook said. The series plans to pay drivers to reflect the change in the finishing order.

Evidently crown cuts changed his formula,last time it contained a chemical only found in human waste.LOL.

with crown cuts as his new hired tire man, it was only a matter of time before he got caught, and only a matter of time til they catch him again.

he is scott bloomquist, he will always have an excuse...

You know, for some reason, I actually believe Bloomer this time. Is there any appeals process in this procedure?

im in no way a bloomquist fan but its obvious that you people have no clue what you are talking about!

Not sure what you mean by this, but Geisiking does work for Bloomquist and lives in Moorseburg, TN. Check out his facebook page. He was pretty much glued to Bloomers hip in Volusia 2 months ago.

the weirdest part is SOMEHOW, no one else happened to drive through all the stuff that bloomy claims got on his tires.

the weirdest part is SOMEHOW, no one else happened to drive through all the stuff that bloomy claims got on his tires.
Again.....here come the assumptions! You have no idea if anyone else was tested. Again im not a bloomquist fan but we all know how he is disliked and has been caught for stuff before so the spot light is on him. I'm not saying he did or did not do it by any means, but there are always these people who think they know everything. Most of you (not all) dont know a lick about tires or tire prep as it is! Ok so this Gieseking guy works for bloomquist. So what! Dont all the big late model teams have a tire guy?? Yes i know that he has been known for tire prep, but that does not mean that he doesnt know tires as well! Again not saying the tires were or were not prepped, but neither do you and most of you do not understand the "testing" process either. JMO though

I don't think or claim to know anything. But the one thing I do know for sure is that I am not naive enough to even entertain for one second, the thought that these two a$$clowns (bloomer and Nick) paired together are innocent.

Ok.....number one...have you ever met scott?? have you ever met nick?? Number two.....IF they are doing these things you would be naive to not think that there are many more teams doing the same thing.

Yes, met and talked to Scott a time or two. Never formally met Nick and have no desire to, but know his operation well. I also saw and heard a lot of him in FL this Feb. Wonder if Scott knows what he's up to when the Cats away?

Sure, there are plenty of racers cheating tires never said there weren't.

I don't know.......Possibly because the squeaky wheel gets the grease...and this is about the 4th time in the past 5 years he's been caught???????

And I wouldn't say all the emphasis is put on him. Others have been caught too (EPJ, Madden, Coffey come to mind). But as far as I know and can recollect, he is the only one caught more than once. If I were the tire police, he would certainly hold an esteemed place on my radar.

Do you think Bloomer was dumb enough to believe Nick's claim that it is undetectable? If you are running with Nick G then you are cheating! He advertises it. Why would you believe otherwise.

Now regarding King Edward and The Hammerman, I think I saw some studded snow tires on his car at Belle-Vegas.

AK

Back