bloomer

boy....... last place and lapped. Not to good when your tires are given to you at the track. No doping going on tonight.

Your a idiot! The tire doping is seriously old and played out! Why dont you go pick on Owens or Feger ot anybody else whos been caught with doped up tires! Any time this guy does anything people want to jump all over him and the only thing they can come up with is tire doping!! Get over!!

Well if they were in this race and in last like the ole doper I would give them hell too. Maybe his gun is caught under the gas peddle. Does this make you butt hurt watching Larson whip that ass?

I don't think tires was the problem....... he took off the swaybar..... thought he was smarter than all of nascar...... guess not.... he was however the only guy I seen pulling the left front....lol

It was a great race, didn't know the Dillon boys could drive on dirt. Larson is a stud behind the wheel. If he gets a full time ride in NASCAR he will beat some records.

Ok the dirt guys didn't do that good, but let's hope it got some new fans for our local tracks, that's the most important thing that can happen as far as I'm concerned. Thanks to Tony Stewart for making it happen. I will not route against him anymore when he's racing Carl Edwards. The Dirt 4 wide fan salute gave me tingles that's for sure. Wish they would have showed some of the Late model racing, but I'll gladly take what we got. Let's hope it continues next year. &being an old guy any time I get to see the "King" talk I get choked up. Long live #43.

I think it opened up a lot of eyes to dirt racing. The reason NAPCAR is falling on it's face is it has priced most fans out. Just look at the TV deal that was just signed. I think it was $4.4 billion or something like that, if you don't like the comercials now just wait.

When you can take a family of four and pay for tickets, food, and drink for the night and be in the $100 range it's not too bad. Try doing that at the movies, or the football game, or the ballpark. I don't go any of them for that reason. Take the Cards for instance, 2 tickets (decent seats) $150, parking $25, 2 beers @ $8.75 = $17.50, then dinner. It's a $300 night!

If you are a motorsports fan a local dirt track has always been your best bang for your buck.

Back