Bloomquist @ Lowes

Bloomer was running in a transfer spot in his heat and this kid saluted him from the stands.......it upset him so much it threw his rythym off and he had to transfer thru the B-main:eek:

Now why can't people control their kids at the races?:mad:

Attachments

• kidatlowes.jpg
    kidatlowes.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 180
My god where is the Collinzfan when this kind of behavior is going on...What kind of a parent lets their child get up and give some the finger...Thats completely the track's fault catering to this child and his attitude. It;s completely obvious to me that if you look closely at this pic, and notice the childs form, when flipping of Bloomquist. He;s done this type of thing before...This crap starts in the home Jennifer so what should we do about this? Or I could be on a rant and he could simply be flagging down the beer guy....

Oh wow. Well..to be honest..kids mimick their parents and surroundings. Im sure..he has seen that at races from the so coalled..nice fans and wanted to replay it as well. Plus..he may have seen the pics of Bloomer doing this such thing and thouhgt it was "Bloomer ok'd". Nice role model Bloomer has become to young fans of his..no matter what the circumstances are. Getting mad is 1 thing...doing public dumb stunts like he has done repeatedly over the years is finally catching up to him. You do things like that..and it eventually comes back around to smack you in the face. He is making hisself out to be a white trash late model driver who is lucky to even get a 2nd chance due to his drug bust years ago.

I realize Bloomer fans will bash the thread...so be it. If a great driver of mine did the same..id have the same feelings about him as well.

Oh wow. Well..to be honest..kids mimick their parents and surroundings. Im sure..he has seen that at races from the so coalled..nice fans and wanted to replay it as well. Plus..he may have seen the pics of Bloomer doing this such thing and thouhgt it was "Bloomer ok'd". Nice role model Bloomer has become to young fans of his..no matter what the circumstances are. Getting mad is 1 thing...doing public dumb stunts like he has done repeatedly over the years is finally catching up to him. You do things like that..and it eventually comes back around to smack you in the face. He is making hisself out to be a white trash late model driver who is lucky to even get a 2nd chance due to his drug bust years ago.
I think somebody needs to explain sarcasm to this person.:rolleyes:

ODD how that same photo has been floating on the net for YEARS!!!
Bloomer was running in a transfer spot in his heat and this kid saluted him from the stands.......it upset him so much it threw his rythym off and he had to transfer thru the B-main:eek:

Now why can't people control their kids at the races?:mad:

I think somebody needs to explain sarcasm to this person.:rolleyes:
I know..this was a joke..lol. I was just saying...kids see people do this and ect ect so on. They mimick their elders. If Bloomer keeps it up..he will have a whole fan club called the "flippin the bird" bunch

seeing bloomer going from dead last to win the feature was priceless.i give a chit less about him flying the bird,the man is awesome behind the wheel,wether we agree wih his anticts or not,he is the BEST barnone!!!

Here's my best bird story, and I really wish I had a camera when it happened.

Belleville 100 lapper 3 years ago. I was standing at the end of the front straight at the start, and big name driver A is being hounded by big name driver B for the lead on the opening laps. (I won't mention any names, it really doesn't matter anyway. Just a couple of our midwestern local heroes with huge reputations for being very skilled front runners will suffice.) Anyway driver B is really laying it in low and hard in the corners, working over driver A's left rear quarter, a lot of skillful rubbin to try and get past. Or at least let him know he's there.

This goes on for a couple laps, and finally driver B gets in a little too hot and manages to upset driver A's car, getting him loose off the corner. Quick as a flash, driver A gets it back under him coming off 4, rockets down the front straight toward me and there it goes out the window; the fastest flying bird I have ever seen in the world. This hand just shoots straight up, flips up that middle finger, and then it shoots back down inside the cockpit just in time for him to set the car in one. Looked like a snake tongue darting in and out of the window.

Heck of a bird there, I thought. Wish I'd had a camera pointed right at it at the time, would've been a great picture. Oh well. At least I have the memory. Still makes me laugh to this day.

seeing bloomer going from dead last to win the feature was priceless.i give a chit less about him flying the bird,the man is awesome behind the wheel,wether we agree wih his anticts or not,he is the BEST barnone!!!

AMEN !!!!!! :)

My god where is the Collinzfan when this kind of behavior is going on...What kind of a parent lets their child get up and give some the finger...Thats completely the track's fault catering to this child and his attitude. It;s completely obvious to me that if you look closely at this pic, and notice the childs form, when flipping of Bloomquist. He;s done this type of thing before...This crap starts in the home Jennifer so what should we do about this? Or I could be on a rant and he could simply be flagging down the beer guy....
Hay 38H Racing do you have any kid's? Just a question don't start geting upset yet. It dose start at home yes I guess that makes us all bad people hu? Kids learn things like that from there roll modles no matter what sport they are in.

Some of you people need to get that bug out of your arse and relax. If you dont find the humor in all this dont read it . I find your posts very funny circle18 and appeciate the light hearted side of real race fans. Learn to lighten up folks lifes to short for so much bs.

Back