Bloomquist saluting everyone at KLMS...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
From Kohl's Racing Photos..
DSC08677.JPG

Maybe a booger that just wont flick...We are in October, and they just wont dry out like they would if it was summer...That is so embarrassing...God forbid he just wipe it on his $3500.00 suit...Kidding he's still the man...

Does anybody know the story behind this Hallmark moment, or is he just not like liked there?

From what I read on 4m.net he did not make it out in time to start the feature and was told that he couldn't start. I read there were two other cars that didn't get to start. My question is did the other drivers act like this or just Bloomer.

From what I read on 4m.net he did not make it out in time to start the feature and was told that he couldn't start. I read there were two other cars that didn't get to start. My question is did the other drivers act like this or just Bloomer.
sounds like it was his fault but he is bloomer the great ...........

I agree he did the same thing at the World or Dream and didn't get to start the feature or heat race. Real class act there. Someone I want my kids to look up to. If you don't get your way you act like a baby.

boomer

bloomer has talent and always will but it is foolish for him to think because he is bloomquist he is supposed to be treated special . other big names were there see if you know these shannon babb,dennis erb brian birkofer jimmy owens and others .they unlike bloomer just wanna race no matter what the circumstance is.:(

Geez man..As usual on this site, someone has to get serious and attempt to bash someone because they personally dont approve of the guy. Bloomquist doesnt have talent he is late model racing. I will say the same thing I have in the past, do your research on Scott Bloomquist and show me ANOTHER comperable driver that has won as much or MORE prize money as him. Jimmy Dearing posted a pic and a couple of people tried to make light of that. Wich is what this site needs desperately. But I dont think in any way, anyone tried to assume he deserved special treatment. Nor is that kind of behavior approved of. But I dont think any of us know the real reason he is doing what he does in this pick. Geez man relax and try to laugh about some things. And by the way I think if you personally asked Shannon Babb or Birkhoffer they probably dont consider themselves on the same page as Bloomquist.

Get real do you need a microscope to see he's flipping everyone off!!!! No matter how good he is it doesn't give him the right to drive out on the track just to flip everyone off. That dude is a complete JO and makes a *** out of himself everytime I see him at a track. And he's not DLM racing cause I for one along with alot of other people on this board could give a rats *** if he's at the track I'm at to watch a race. So he can go and take that little finger and stick where the sun don't shine bud.

Geez man..As usual on this site, someone has to get serious and attempt to bash someone because they personally dont approve of the guy. Bloomquist doesnt have talent he is late model racing. I will say the same thing I have in the past, do your research on Scott Bloomquist and show me ANOTHER comperable driver that has won as much or MORE prize money as him. Jimmy Dearing posted a pic and a couple of people tried to make light of that. Wich is what this site needs desperately. But I dont think in any way, anyone tried to assume he deserved special treatment. Nor is that kind of behavior approved of. But I dont think any of us know the real reason he is doing what he does in this pick. Geez man relax and try to laugh about some things. And by the way I think if you personally asked Shannon Babb or Birkhoffer they probably dont consider themselves on the same page as Bloomquist.
where did he finish again and how much money did he make

The other two cars were from the zero team as well.

he has the skill behind the wheel, but lacks the use of a brain when it comes to reality. just shows that he has no respect for the fans that had children there. i am glad they didn' t wait for them because it was already late enough

Love Him Or Hate Him, He Is One Of The 2 Best Dirt Late Model Racers In The Country, Neck And Neck With Billy Moyer. I'd Be Willing To Bet, For Everyone Person Who Could Careless If He's At A Show. There Are 10 That Are There Just To See Him.

Jmo

Back