Blue's name new coach

dirtgoon

'89 S-10, 350 Smallblock
A little too late but the Blue's fire Mike Kitchen and hire Andy Muarry who used to coach the L.A. Kings. The country club atmosphere will be gone for Tkachuk and company. They'll either 'buy' into the new system or whine and become trade bait. I'll go with the later. One thing that worries me about the new coach is that he's more of a 'euro' coach who does'nt care for the physical aspect of the game. I'd like to see D.J. King brought back up from Peoria and given another chance. Should be interesting at least for a little while.

I wish they would of got ken hitchcock before columbus got him.Andy murray dosent show me much.He dident do anything for the kings.

Time will tell. The first thing he need's to do is get this team in shape. It was pretty evident last night that they played hard for two periods against the Hawks and then did'nt have any jump in the third period. I thought our goalie, Marek Scwartz looked good in his first NHL game. The line of Dvorak (who's been the Blue's best player latley), Cajanek and Rucinsky looked great in the first two periods. Tkachuk, Weight and Guerin were hardly noticable.

Eh...... We've got to at least make the playoffs before we get booted in the second round. Right now I'd take just making the playoffs and get booted in the first round.:D

I think its a good thing. My dad is a giant blues fan and we were having this conversation just last week that they needed to promote Mike Kitchen to spectator. When the news came out, I had to call my dad and tell him the news. As far as the whole country club idea, I dont beleive thats true I have had the privelage to have gone to many games (off season hobby) its not that the boys have not worked hard everynight its just that the game plan well was crap. there is only so much dump and chase you can watch before you start falling asleep. when players dont have faith in their coach they start to lose faith in themselves. Though I agree that Andy was not the first name that popped into my head, it is better than what they had. Here is a better idea, bring back Brian Sutter! with Kelly Chase as Asst., resign Curtis Joseph, and lets play some hockey!!!!!!
By the way I think cojo is a free agent at the end of this year, maybe we can get him at the trade deadline.

DO YOU BLEED BLUE!?!?!?!

Back