"Bob Night" at I-55

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
This Saturday night, April 22nd, is "Bob Night" at I-55 Raceway.

If you first name is Bob(Robert) and you have a valid ID to prove it, you will get in the grandstands for half price, $5.00. Grandstands only! This does not apply to the pit gate.

This only one of many special nights at I-55 where fans will get a break at the front gate. Stay tuned because on April 29th there's another half off night. Details on the April 29th special next week.

TTG/MM

Bob

Hey Mike, glad your typing skills are great. You could have added one to many "o" and really been in trouble!

George

Now there's a promotion that will fill the stands!!! Mike, this could get the trophy girl thread started again.

Maybe we could have Big Bo_b night and then we could have a little Bo_b night. I see all kinds of possibilities here.

Bob Night

Hey Mike, if you have a Big B**B night, can I be the one who makes sure they meet all requirments in order to get in?

George

Goerge, being in HR I'm surprised you're pushing the Big "B" double "O" "B" Night.

But, I like the way your thought process is stacking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTG/MM

Yes sir... You guys keep this up and it looks like I am getting in FREE!!!!! ( Little Bob Night ) LOL!!!!! By the way I got my very own Easter Eggs Saturday Night. Thanks Homer :)

MAINIAC said:
Hey Mike, if you have a Big B**B night, can I be the one who makes sure they meet all requirments in order to get in?

George

I'LL HAVE TO HELP YOU WITH THAT GEORGE. I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET OVER WHELMED! :D

Wow… of all the ways this post could have turned to humor it went THIS route…

It could have gone something like “Hey, Mike…. What about Bob?!?!” <Snicker> <snicker> :eek:

Or someone could have chimed in with the old standard “bob” joke and said… “Uh yeah, umm Mike… Ummm, dude you spelled boB backwards!” <der> <der> <der> :D

Or even better yet… Someone could have innocently enough asked… Hey Talker Guy, will Bob Night be signing autographs that night??? … and what does he drive I can’t wait to meet him!!!!!” <sigh> :rolleyes:

BUT NO SOME YA-WHO has to turn this into a “B” “O to the 2nd power” “B” conversation…. GOOD THING THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUBJECTS!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Sign me up for one of the judges! What do ya say George, Andy??? They’ll need a panel of three right? :cool:

This reminds me of a joke...

A woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigitte Bardot.

To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters 'BB'
tattooed on her b-oo-b-s.

The tattooist warns her that age and gravity would probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests the tattoo on her butt instead.

She agrees, and bends over to receive a 'B' on each buttock.

When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over, and lifting her dress to expose the artwork.

"What do you think?" the wife says.

"Uh, who the hell is Bob?" the husband replies.

Back