Bobby Dauderman will be on 97.5 WDLJ Tonight!

sean2

Keep Watching
Bobby Dauderman, driver of the #18 TMCI Transportation, Gerstner Plumbing, Performance Plus Fuels, RJR Farms, Breese Lawn and Garden, PRC, Crossroads Ford, WRP Speedshop, E.L. Flanagans, RKR Motorsports, DPL Consulting, Penske Racing Shocks, Rocket chassis Crate Late Model will be on Motor Racing Monday, WDLJ 97.5 tonight starting at 7:00pm.

Thats pretty cool. Me, my brother Matt, and my dad were all on last week at Holzhauer. Brad Holzhauer's sons were originally supposed to be on but Brad said they probably wouldn't want to do it so he asked Matt if he wanted to be on. Matt Hamblin's main sponsor is Holzhauer Pro Motorsports and Holzhauer Auto & Truck Sales, as you probably know if you've seen the trailer. They provide us with our transportation and some of the body work and paint jobs.

Bobby Dauderman, driver of the #18 TMCI Transportation, Gerstner Plumbing, Performance Plus Fuels, RJR Farms, Breese Lawn and Garden, PRC, Crossroads Ford, WRP Speedshop, E.L. Flanagans, RKR Motorsports, DPL Consulting, Penske Racing Shocks, Rocket chassis Crate Late Model will be on Motor Racing Monday, WDLJ 97.5 tonight starting at 7:00pm.

I thought the kid sounded pretty good for his first interview.

Thanks to the guys at Motor Racing Monday for inviting him on the show. Keep up the good work!

And thanks to WDLJ 97.5 FM. It is great that a radio station pays attention to the local racing scene.

Thanks again!

Back