bobby martintoni

dlisac

wishing him a speedy recovery from his wreck at tri city last night hes got a broken wrist and must have surgery done on it

Thank you for the update. My best wishes for a speedy
recovery to one of the nicest guys racing. Old guys rule!

Tough break Bobby (no pun intended). On the bright side, at least it's at the end of the season. Now you've got all winter to heal up. Good luck on a quick recovery.

Brian #44

just got a report on Bobby he has a broken hand and going to the dr this morning to see if he has to have surgery!!!

bobby ,you took one hell of a ride. wishing you a full recovery, enjoy seeing you race as you are an asset to the sport.a gentleman to talk to in the pits. a great driver, see you racecar

i talked to him today surgery set for in the morning should only take 40 mins to put a pin in his hand 6 to 8 weeks in a cast then after therapy car isnt totalled he said it was basically all sheet metal damage and frame maybe a lil bent the ole guy will be back next yr no worries love ya dad scotty weber watch out he isnt to happy

Good luck with a fast recovery and best of Luck in 2012. It was nice to see him win a few this year..

Jimmy how would you feel if you were me getting a call at 1230 am sunday morning telling you Bobby's been in a wild accident??? i was worried to death but i know he is isnt to happy with scotty weber the car is fine just sheet metal and frames a lil bent but the ole Guy will be back next yr:)

this won't slow him down, as you could see he was going for the win of his career and instead he ended up with one of the worst wrecks he experienced. I know this is no way that he wanted to end his season, but i know that team won't give up and will be out stronger than ever in 2012 good luck and get well soon

First off.....get well Bobby!!He was going to win that race!! Second.........why did Weber get into him??From where i sat........looked like either he broke something...had brain fade.......or rough driving. Ill say this......if someone did that to weber......this board would have exploded by now.

Back