Bobby Pierce rear bumper cam from Belle-Clair 3/21/14

Looks to me like melvin shoulda tapped his brakes cause he had plenty of veiw of boddy blowing by him! I love it!!!

In my humble opinion, and I was standing right next to the infield wall 20 ft east of the exit gate, It was a dirty pass. He dirty dogged korte just as bad.
For me the term blood is thicker than water goes a long way. Melvin drives a pierce chassis and to my way of thinking that makes him pierce blood. I could have cared less who won the race. I think it was pretty early in the season to be ruffling feathers. This pass may come back to haunt the pierce posse sometime throughout the year. Most race car drivers I know never forget when someone pisses them off.

Whats the big deal,thats regular racing at Belle-Vegas. Everyone complains about freight train racing, At Belleville its DODGEM RACING.

Melvin seen it coming...if i was him i would of burped the gas and did the very same thing to Bobby next corner. Wasnt nothing to fight over for sure. He had a choice...lift or have what happened happen.

I was a pierce fan till last year at at fairbury when he cried about the track stole his win , cause they pushed the tires out where they should go on a caution. I have watched both videos. he pinched Korte almost the same way thats why Korte was beating on his rear. I like all those who say tap the brakes or burp the gas . Just one thing what happens when the guy right behind you doesnt and runs up your a!! are you mad at him? yes I have seen Korte Melvin Babb and alot of others do the same. All I say is race the way you want to be raced and remember pay backs are exspensive and a Bi!!!

Last edited:
I don't know how Melvin could have gotten Pierce back in the next corner...especially after he lost a few spots after contact. It happens. Everyone in the stands could drive better than the guys on the track. In my opinion, the guy out front should never have to be on the brakes for someone trying to pass. Did Pierce do it on purpose? Only he knows the real answer to that.

Should Pierce given him more room......YES. Could Melvin have rolled out of the gas and the gave Pierce a slide job right back...instead of not lifting and costing yourself 5 spots....YES. To me it was just racing Pierce should of been more patient, but Melvin could have lived to race on if he wanted.

You ain't gonna convince me melvin didnt know what was about to happen! He had a up and personally view of the 32 blowing under his azz and coming up for the slide! U let out a little and maybe ride the brake a lil and push his azz down the straight away and do the same thing when your set up! But it must suck to be racing for 20 plus yrs and have a 17 yr old kids who's only been around for few yrs hand your ass to you on a track your well custom to

Bobby Pierce races this way then he calls his competitors "crybabies" in his post race interview? Add to that his sister attacking Melvin. I wouldn't be very proud of this type of behavior if I was a Pierce fan.

Also, remember when Feger pulled a bad slider on Bobby? Bob Pierce ran into Fegers car with a four wheeler. They give by don't take.

You ain't gonna convince me melvin didnt know what was about to happen! He had a up and personally view of the 32 blowing under his azz and coming up for the slide! U let out a little and maybe ride the brake a lil and push his azz down the straight away and do the same thing when your set up! But it must suck to be racing for 20 plus yrs and have a 17 yr old kids who's only been around for few yrs hand your ass to you on a track your well custom to

Yeah I guess it also sucks being a 4 time UMP national champ also....

I've lost a lot of respect for Bobby and the family in the last couple of years. They're on dangerous ground with the relationships they need to run a successful business. While I think he still has a bright future ahead of him, I'd take Brandon Sheppard over Pierce any day of the week.

I've lost a lot of respect for Bobby and the family in the last couple of years. They're on dangerous ground with the relationships they need to run a successful business. While I think he still has a bright future ahead of him, I'd take Brandon Sheppard over Pierce any day of the week.

Twice on sundays

Back