bobby pierce

mvalentine

After watching him the last 2 nights I'm beginning to wonder if even though he's not on the Lucas circuit if he not every bit as good
or better than Tyler Reddick. That beating he put on the field las night a Federated was a monster, without a caution, he may have
lapped the field. When 1st caution came out he was close to 1/2 a track aheas of Weber in 2nd. All you say would love to see him take
on Reddick for the teanage championship & congrads to the Show Stopper for a big win.

I second this post! Put a heck of a show at Tri City............i havent seen anyone get out in the lead and haul butt like that in awhile.

I think he should and will stay closer to home doing regional and Summer National stuff before he hits a national tour. JMO But when he does look out, he is a very good racer for his age and experience, the big boys will have their hands full in a few years! I loved watching his daddy race and im glad hes following in his foot steps!

Congrads to Bobby on finishing 9th at WOO LM National at Cedar Lake, on the same lap as the winner Lannigan & only 3 spots behind Blommer, some tall company that's for sure.

Back