Bollinger and Harrison at it again at FALS

big swigg

Things got a little rough with 5 laps to go... Without seeing the video I believe Bollinger took Harrison out with both of them running in the top 4. Don't want to confirm anything without seeing video... It happened fast.. The sad part in all of it was McKinney #96 was put on his side in all of this and he was the innocent one... Wrong place wrong time... I will say Harrison handled himself pretty good if it was intentional... Not saying what might happen later...

Looked like Bollinger just decided not to turn and just ran into the side of Harrison. They both would have finished in the top three instead Bollinger decides to end their nights and whoever else ends up in it too. I'd have been pissed if I was McKinney!

Well I dont know who ray boldinger thinks he is but he is sure garbage and needs his ass whooped and kicked out of racing before he gets somebody killed. He cant stay in 1 line takes up the whole track and hates being passed without taking somebody out. If I see him face to face being a former racer im gonna give him a ear and maybe a fistful because theres no reason for this guy to be behind a wheel of a racecar so I hope someone tells him to knock his s$$t off or he will pay the consequences. If you wanna do demolition derby go get ya a bomber or junk car and compete in the demos cause you sure cant drive a modified thats for sure. GARBAGE DRIVER

Well I dont know who ray boldinger thinks he is but he is sure garbage and needs his ass whooped and kicked out of racing before he gets somebody killed. He cant stay in 1 line takes up the whole track and hates being passed without taking somebody out. If I see him face to face being a former racer im gonna give him a ear and maybe a fistful because theres no reason for this guy to be behind a wheel of a racecar so I hope someone tells him to knock his s$$t off or he will pay the consequences. If you wanna do demolition derby go get ya a bomber or junk car and compete in the demos cause you sure cant drive a modified thats for sure. GARBAGE DRIVER
Go get a bomber? Maybe you should have worded that something like a pro-4 or something! I mean after all isnt that where all the unnecessary wrecks have been here lately?

Ray's a good driver not sure what happened last night but, the guy can wheel a car. I doubt very much somebody's going to go up to Ray and kick his --- and besides that it wont solve anything it will just make it worse. These things have a way of getting settled and I'm sure this will be no different.

One of the 96m's team members wanted a piece of ray after he wrecked them with his antics on Friday. Ray took the high road by hiding behind the local sheriffs dept.!!!!!!!!!

It was embarrassing to watch in person. Absolute 0 class. I was watching in the stands and seeing bollingers fans clap and bow down after he did it. In the end I hope a couple of his sponsors were there watching that B.S. and decide to put there money elsewhere.

I don't think that was just Bollinger fans cheering in the stands. I'm sure Mullins and leka fans were cheering to. Mike is an over aggressive driver and has tore up a lot of other drivers cars. He had it coming.

I don't think that was just Bollinger fans cheering in the stands. I'm sure Mullins and leka fans were cheering to. Mike is an over aggressive driver and has tore up a lot of other drivers cars. He had it coming.
Funny how the more these cry babies get beat the more they blame someone else. And BTW this guy has a total of two posts ...both of them bashing Harrison. Nice job!

Funny how the more these cry babies get beat the more they blame someone else. And BTW this guy has a total of two posts ...both of them bashing Harrison. Nice job!
I have a total of two posts because I just joined jack wagon. I joined because of all the bashing of Bollinger. I have no skin in the game, but I have witnessed all the drama. Including the Mullins thing at FALS and the Leka thing at Macon. Also Highland and FALS Bollinger drama. I'm not a Harrison hater but I do feel he's over aggressive. I get it you all love mike, but from an outsider looking in he has been in the wrong a lot.

I have a total of two posts because I just joined jack wagon. I joined because of all the bashing of Bollinger. I have no skin in the game, but I have witnessed all the drama. Including the Mullins thing at FALS and the Leka thing at Macon. Also Highland and FALS Bollinger drama. I'm not a Harrison hater but I do feel he's over aggressive. I get it you all love mike, but from an outsider looking in he has been in the wrong a lot.

So let me get this straight... From these situations you are calling Harrison "over aggressive" when in none of them has he initiated contact. From what I recall Mullins punted him across the race track at Fairbury. Bollinger pinched him off in the wall at Highland and stuffed himself in the process then used the 24 as a ramp at Fairbury. None of that is over aggressive?

I blame the beer girl. Then social media. Then the water truck. Then the beer choices. Then the dust. Am I forgetting anything ?

I see this is going nowhere. I think possibly everyone here had a better angle on all these dramatic situations then I did. No matter what none of this could possobly be any of mikes doings. The man crushes are really sickening. Make sure you all buy plenty of Kleenex to keep yourselves wiped off or maybe hand sanitizer depending on who you are.

Last edited:
With some of the wording this goon is using it leads me to believe this is one of two people.....its either someone from Kreke13 back yard (Summerfield) or Dirtboy has got a new internet provider and has found a way to rejoin under a new name!

Back