Bomber 4 Sale!!!!

wild1and83fan

Bomber 4 Sale!!!! $ 200 bucks O.B.O

[/B]I have a bigger gm bomber 4 sale it has half a body on it it has a really good cage in it complete rear loop with nice fuel cell mount in it battery box,has welded gears in it cover isnt on rear housing but have it,but studs all the way around,one axle only has 2 studs there not even welded,it has back shocks but no back springs i just have old front spring to make it moble it needs frame horns put on it, needs a sterring box the hole sterrring set up,master cylinder, front loop and a body and some work it aint no perfect car its a real nice cage front the center section tho the rear loop it was build by murph chassis i belive so there cars have been proved before i if you need any more pics let me know i have the front rotors i was having wheel studs put in the i just have to put them back on i belive they are racing springs in the front not sure i was going to race this car but i just bought one complete i dont have the resorses to build this car it also has a seat mount in it! no wheels come with this car!!! heres the pic if you have any questions let me know on here $ 200 obo interested we will work deals out! if you have somthing to trade let me know open to anything 618-259-6798

Will trade for prolly anything racing or wil trade for a tools maybe ANYTHING need to get rid of new bomber on the way!

its not bent up frame wise or anywhere other then the front witch is missing all kinds of bars is there im very interested i have a 3/8in drive snap on air ratchet never used i paid 250 for id trade ya possibly

Back