Bomber Class

DIRTDOG

Bombers, Hobby Stock, Street Stock....whatever you want to call it. That class is the most underrated class in dirt track racing. Everybody gets caught up in the modifieds and late models and the guys pouring their hearts and souls (and wallets) into the stock cars hardly get noticed. Afterall, that is where dirt track racing began...in stock cars. I respect all those guys, many of which put just as much, if not more, money and time into their cars as anybody else, and they are doing it without much sponsor help like the mods get.

It makes me so angry to see people get up and leave the track after the modified and late model features. Those people should stick around and support the racers that keep the track going, they are missing some of the best racing of the night.

i completely agree..and i love to watch the bombers and 4 cylinders car race they are the funnest racest of the whole night JMO....they all try their hardestand their best and noone gives recoginition to them...the stands do empty out as soon as the other classes have ran..

Hey this is the FILK post where he suggested running the show backwards.
Hornets FIRST, then BOMBERS, etc.It would keep the fans for the whole show and let some people see the bareback racers in there PRIDE and JOY creations.
Come on Mt V officials try running the features in reverse for once.Let the BOMBERS and Hornets have a shot at the track while it is not so slick.

Clay County Speedway at Flora actually reversed the order they ran last week. They ran Hornets, Bombers, Super Street, then Mods. It was a great show. Kept everybody in the bleachers until the very last lap of the night. Good thinking Clay County!

Back