Bomber feature wins

railrocket007

Who has the most feature wins at godfrey brownstown highland tricity and belleville.Anyone have more than 5 ?Tell us how many u have.

kick n and tak n names

Well I know that #28 Michael Bolyard won a lot this year at Brownstown, Mt Vernan, and every time he went to Flora.

Also that Miller kid in that #7 super street won a lot too at flora, almost every time i was there. I like to go to a different track every week, makes it more fun to watch that way.

Here is Belleville's list:

#110 Tim Haeffner (5 features)
#12 Jason Davinroy (4 features and Championsip)
# 7 Dennis Ponder (3 features)
#92 Jim Stevens (3 features)
# 8 Scott Ponder (2 features)

The rest had one feature win:
#18 Curt Paule
#6 Jake Hewitt
#53 Mike Raegan
#125 Brett Korves
#00 Don Phillips

Tim had one hell of a year. It was a lot of fun running door to door with him knowing after the race we could both drive our cars on the trailer!

Jason

We had 7 this year at 3 different tracks. I think Michael Bolyard had close to 8 or 9 just at Brownstown. He won I think twice at Mt. Vernon and once at Flora.

I Had 3 Features At Godfrey And 5 At Tri-city. Also Finished 3rd At The Big Show At B-town Early This Year. Looking Foward To I-55...
;0

rules

Hi Don.Just wondering if you though about opening up the camshaft rule for the pevely show.I think you would draw alot more cars.Tricity , godfrey,highland, dont run the lift rule cams like belleville does..Just a thought.

you mean after all these years highland finally got away from the 390/410 rule ? WOW ! miracles do happen.

Chad Burgess said:
I looked at highlands and:

Haeffner-9
Koch-4
Schmitt-2
Driscoll-2
Thorton-1
Cory-1
J.Hewitt-1

Haeffner won 9 features and Koch only won 4. How did Koch end up winning the championship?

BenchRacer said:
Haeffner won 9 features and Koch only won 4. How did Koch end up winning the championship?

I went through the results on Highland's website, and it is obvious why Koch won the championship: Consistency. Out of 19 points nights he didn't miss a single night, was in the top ten 17 times and the top three 12 times. Haeffner only missed one night (opening night), he had 15 top tens and was never in the top three unless he won. Both of these guys are good, clean, smooth, consistant drivers, and they are the ones who earned the top two spots (very obvious due to the 190 point gap between 2nd and 3rd). Koch was just more consistantly in the top 3 where the big points are.

Back