bombers going ump ??

bolo

Does anyone know how many tracks are going this way ?? Also they say Mt.Vernon is going to have a vote on this ?? If so does anyone know when this vote will take place??

Thanks for the info.Still wonder when and if Mt. Vernon is going to have a meeting / vote on it or what? Would help to know wich way to go w/ the car??

Hpe somebody don't around here. I need a track to race at. 18 racer, thanks for coming last night, even though things didn't go well. Will probably see you somewhere over the next year. Also you can let me know when Mt. Vernon's rules meeting is so maybe we can come and do some lobbying... I just never got a good chance to get my point across last night. Oh well. We'll either just have to travel or sell out. Maybe though we could pick up a GOOD sponsor and then move up to the street stocks, or even move down, that would be the only way we could do that. I just hope we have a track we can race at competitively or we will just have to sell out. :( I am only about 5 blocks from the track.

BJ Deal

If you guys don't have anywhere else to go and can make it down to Clay County Speedway on Fri. nights race down here. The bomber rules are still the same as last years and they might add the UMP class later but is still lettin the bomber's have their class so we can run the bigger motors and carbs. and etc. The only rule changes for 2005 is quick steer is allowed and no vac. rule. Hot laps start at 7:00 and racin at 7:30. Hope you guys can make it down here and maybe Clay County will have a better car count this year.

Thats good to hear. I know I can't wait to get back out there after takin last year off. I'm just gettin ready to start on my new car. Can't wait to compete w/ u 18racing. Good luck this season.

If Mt. Vernon gets rid of thier LM's and retains the steel blocks, that track will be better. Looks like we still have 2 tracks to race at, even though I am so close. Still bothers me... I hate traveling. Micahel, hope to see you there. You'll love the speed and there is alot cleaner driving there at Flora.

Back