Bond County Raceway, Greenville IL. Set To Race This Sunday, August 15th

Tim Herbst

Motor Racing Monday
Race #3, of the Steve Schmitt Super Summer Series will be contested this comming Sunday August 15.

Complete information can be found useing this link:
http://www.dirttrackinsider.com/dtisrs.php

The line for this Sunday's race are:
Sportsmen $400 to win
Micro's $350
Steetstock / Bombers $200
and Factory Stock / Hornets $100

One important change is that we will run ALL F/S -Hornets together for this race.

Thanks to everyone for making the 2004 Bond County Fair Race a success. I know racing during the week is hard to do and we appreciate everyones participation.

We are looking at racing UMP Modifieds and the Ironman Latemodels at least once(on seperate nights) before the season ends.

Any questions please contact me at

E-mail: therbst@dirttrackinsider.com
Phone: 618-304-5256
Tim Herbst

What Time Are The Pits Open And When Does The Races Start. Also How Much Are Pit Passes And Grandstand?

I have not been to Greenville in a LONG time, not since it was called the SouthCentral Motorplex or sumpin' like that--I forget, Can you bring your own cooler of suds into the grandstand??? I don't want to upset the non-drinking Bond County folks???

Thanx for the kind words Bopper, having an excellent crew,facility and most important, great racers, makes for an exciting show.

Anyone interested in watching the next generation race, the QMA I-70 track will be running an afternoon program. So come early to the Bond County Fair Grounds for a great day of racing.

Also UMP Mods return to BCR August 29th. This in addition to the Steve Schmitt Super Summer Series. More details to follow.
Tim

Back