9) Steve Jens
10)Matt Korte
11)Stephanie Eskew
12)Lynn Lash
13)Dave Wilson
14)Rob Lee
15)Sharon Payne
16)Keith Rose

thats not nate thats his cousin nathan got paid for fourth but adam pate even said nate had him ohh well very satisfied with our second trip back we WILL be there championship night fo sho.

Pictures

QuadSRacing19 said:
i know pictures where takin last night.. are they going to be posted?

I dont' think they were posted last time... It's Shooting Star Photography, though.... Hope that helps...

That's who tweaked is? Ok thanks, didn't know who was giving the compliment... Thanks again! He was running really good...

no no no jodi lol... tweaked is on nathans pit crew.. so am i.. im nathans cousin... schmittracing19.. is nathans name on here....

Shooting Star took the pictures, she does not have a website yet, but one is in the works for next year. She is the official photographer for Fastrak Midwest, she can be contacted through Fastrak Midwest at 618-993-1122. Just explain who you are and what you want and they will work it out with you.

You can buy pictures at the track, too, she is set up to print on demand right there on site.

Well they forgot to post where I finished at. I finished at the flag stand lol.
Had a great night and I enjoy working with the Fergusons and everyone associated with fastrak. I won't be able to attend Oct 1 will be out of town but hope everything goes well for everyone.

P.S. Maverick you can flag that night and then i know that tnie will get a black flag lmao better yet maybe lilfergy can flag lol that would be even funnier

have a great day everyone

Dave Wulf
jumpinjackdw

Nah. I would just get a picture of the car with all that good winning stuff on the front stretch. I would do it, but I might get confused. Then again, none of y'all ever have the guts to yell at me for anything!!! lol I guess I'm just that adorable. :)

I never said Schmitt had me I said I had him at the line but it was close. Somone I know was watching and I asked him before I talked to Schmitt He said I had you at the line.

my bad adam just a misunderstanding he came back from gettin the checks and i asked him wut they payed him for and he said 4th and that he talked to you and you said he beat you my bad i wasnt even around just wut he told me good job on the 3rd place tho you and workman had a tough car.

Back