bond county ???

KGOV30

I was just wondering what was going on with bond county race track.I had heard that they had 20 nights planned for the 2005 season and that they were going to run on sat.nights,but i have not heard anything else.please reply if you know anymore about the this topic.Thanks kasey

i havent heard for sure but i got a freind that works for the city and he says that there aint much hope and i verywell agree b/c they r not gonna susseseful competin against highland

BCR I dont think in anyway will try to compete with Highland. There are to many racers from Fayette, Mt. Vernon, TCS and probably Bellevillle that will probably show at BCR on Saturday because the choose not to run Highland.
J/M/O

So, Anyway Tim. Whats the scoop ?

hornet69x said:
i havent heard for sure but i got a freind that works for the city and he says that there aint much hope and i verywell agree b/c they r not gonna susseseful competin against highland

Typical backwoods, inbred Greenville response that you'd expect from a town full of elderly and welfare junkies. They ran against Highland a few years ago and did really well, intil someone "Sugged" the life out of the program. It must be a jealousy thing, that none of the locals were able to get the track to be a success. I swear, most of the town's people are beat before they even get started. "We're just from Greenville, that's just the way it's gonna be. The city says so."

Hey Befuddled if u got a problem with all of us Imbred people from Greenville why dont u come on down and we will take care of the problem. I live in Greenville, and i worked at the track to help out tim. Im not gonna be called an Imbred like a low life like u. If u got a problem take care of it, otherwise shut ur mouth.

Nic Lampe

befuddled is simply the case of a fairly respected individual using a different username to make ugly posts.

I live in Greenville, Bond County, and i have heard that they might run on sat. nights. I thin k that it would be kool if they ran on sat nights and for 20 weeks.

I believe that Tim will be running the show at Mt. Vernon, not sure if BCR will run this season or not.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I spoke with Tim at the TCS banquet. Bond County is not going to happen, at least with Tim running things. :(

i think they would b crazy think-n that greenville could compete with highland...highland is a better track and it is ran MUCH better.........that is bad see-n how im from greenville!

Im not gonna get into a pissing contest with anyone but, BCR is NOT running a 20 night season this year!!! The fairboard did not want to deal with the city on the noise. This was NOT Tims decision!!! Anyway Tim is running Mt. Vernon anyway, so theres no way Tim could even run it, and i dont think anyone else is gonna step up and try to do it. On Sundays i believe Tim is still gonna help out Tri-City. So theres not gonna be a lot of time for BCR. I wouldnt say that Highland has a better track, but as far as there set up and there time being there is the difference. Hey Allie, tell ur mom and dad i said Hi!!!

Nic

lil_suggurl_69 said:
ok thats funny!!........im not even 14....im 15 and i can spell......its called shorting things.???????

Ok, that's funny! I'm not 14, I'm 15, and I can spell. It's called shortening things.

Back