Bounty On Brock Taken

Way to go Kenny!!! Are you going to come to Brownstown this weekend for the two day show? Good Luck! Can't wait to see you run again!!!!

Can you Please define that Little302... Thank you everyone. I don't think we are going to Brownstown. I have a prior commitment to go to SFCR to pay Kasey Nations the extra $100 put up in behalf of my employer Renegade Const. and Doe Run Raceway for winning the features at each track this weekend.......... Again Thank You The"Hustler"

harris69 said:
Can you Please define that Little302... Thank you everyone. I don't think we are going to Brownstown. I have a prior commitment to go to SFCR to pay Kasey Nations the extra $100 put up in behalf of my employer Renegade Const. and Doe Run Raceway for winning the features at each track this weekend.......... Again Thank You The"Hustler"
Was refering to DT11, on this post.. Will you be running Farmington tonight is on the other

We will be racing tonite @ SFCR. We think we have it figured out now, hopefully it will pull off the corner now. We had a great black track set-up last nite @ MCS.Please be black tonite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked like during the tech, that Brock was a little upset with you? Any story behind that?

I don't think the bounty was teken because Brock didn't race the feature on Saturday night. Brock has to run the feature in order for the bounty to be taken.

Kenny, great job on Sat. Was the bounty taken? I thought Brock had to finish for someone to claim the bounty? Again good to see you back at MCS.

Also great job to Brock for coming out on Sunday and winning. I never though I would say such a thing...Ha... but good job for coming out on a non point night. I wish I could of been there. The Car is still in a non working condition...

Beau

Lve50Racing said:
I don't think the bounty was teken because Brock didn't race the feature on Saturday night. Brock has to run the feature in order for the bounty to be taken.

He didn't run the feature and they still paid the bounty?? Mel must have been feeling generous. Most if not all tracks usually require the guy to be running at the end of the race.

I've only knowen of one time when the bounty was taken when a driver didn't race. That was because the accouncers said it was won.

Think About It

If Kenny didnt win that bounty money fair and square do you actualy think the race track would have paid him the money ? I wish people would just accept the decision of the track and congradulate Kenny Harris on a good race ........ LD

And, NO, i was not there but i am speaking from a " makes sence " point of view. They dont just give away money not earned.....

Yes!!!

Yes, we did receive the Bounty.............Sorry but if you start a race, then everything is fair game...........Brock started the feature, it is beyond anyones control what happens after that.........My honest oppion is if you start the feature then the bounty is fair game.....Anyone can pull out to save there self from getting that taken away, thats what wouldn't be fair.....

Point Proven Lisa!!! And we all know there is a handful of guys that would do just that!!! Just so where they could try (try being the key word there) to get the bounty money theirselves. Again WAY TO GO KENNY!!!!!

Back