Brandon Hogenson

DIRTCHAMP77

I have been debating all summer if I should try to find a new ride this year or just step aside for a while or all together. I loved driving for Rick and we shared alot of great times and some bad ones too. Racing ment the world to Rick and i saw that every time he saw a car. He loved watching his car on the track and never wanted to miss one single lap!! That same love of racing runs in my veins and most people cannot understand that feeling. Once you have it, it is almost impossible to get it back out. So i have decided to look around for an opportunity to get behind the wheel again. I have talked to a couple of guys who are interested in letting me fill in for a race or two when their driver cannot race. Most of you know me and know i am a clean driver and also a hard racer when running for points. I have been blessed with a super owner who knew what it takes to make it to victory lane and a healthy budget to help. I do have a couple of sponsors who may be able to kick in some money for a couple of shows if someone was wanting to field two cars or any special shows like the fall nats. I am looking to stay in late model, crate, or modified but would also run some sportsman or street stock specials. Heck even a sprint car or midget would be cool to sling around... If anyone knows of a team looking for someone to fill in a few nights or weekly if a driver cannot race anymore i would be interested in talking. Thanks to everyone who has talked to me over the years and offer advise or help. I got to live a dream for 6 years and would like to continue!!! Thanks and good luck to all the teams for the rest of the season!!!!

Brandon

Please post or send an email to brandonhogie@sbcglobal.net
Also on facebook Brandon hogenson or rjm_racing

Looks like I may be back in a super late model for some races. Talked to Roy simmons at tricity and he offered me. To drive. Still looking for offers though. Thanks

Back